OEM Manufacturing and Deployment for Windows 10 (70-735) Practice Exam
OEM Manufacturing and Deployment for Windows 10 (70-735) Practice Exam
About OEM Manufacturing and Deployment for Windows 10 (70-735) Practice Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Languages: English
- Audiences: IT Professionals
- Technology: Windows 10
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Prepare the Imaging Environment (20-25%)
- Install deployment tools and scripts
- Prepare the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK), prepare the required tools from the Windows ADK installation
- Add customizations to the image
- Use tools to design an answer file that will add branding to the device, add OEM information such as support URL or phone support number, provide the default product key for OEM Activation implementation, set the default user languages, add the custom logo and wallpaper
- Create a Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE)
- Use the Windows ADK scripts to create the Windows PE source files, add optional packages, add default languages, add custom scripts, create a bootable USB or ISO file of the Windows PE, add device drivers
Service the Offline Image (40-45%)
- Add drivers to the image
- Choose the recommended installation paths for adding drivers, add INF-based drivers offline, add INF-based drivers from a folder path using deployment tools
- Add language packs to the image
- Distinguish the difference between a language pack and a language interface pack; determine when to use Feature on Demand language packs, how to apply the ordering of Feature on Demand language packs when adding new languages to the image, and which language packs should be applied to the Recovery image; set the default time zone in the image; set the default input and system locales in the image
- Add update packages to the image
- Choose which updates to apply, select which updates to apply to Windows image and Recovery image
- Service in-box applications
- Reapply in-box applications, select the appropriate dependency packages for each application bundle, troubleshoot installation failures, pin apps to Start layout and taskbar
- Optimize the image
- Mark updates in a Recovery image as permanent, export a Recovery image, set scratch space size, check the overall size of a Recovery image for partition layout schemes
- Deploy the image
- Select the disk partition layout, run DISM to apply the image, set up the recovery environment, boot into Audit mode for online servicing
Service the Online Image (35-40%)
- Preinstall Office 2016
- Prepare office files for preinstallation, create configuration files, add multiple languages, set up the first user experience
- Create restore packages
- Use ScanState to create restore packages of installed desktop applications, registry settings, and application settings
- Prepare the recovery environment
- Create extensibility scripts, create configuration files, create migration files, copy backup files to the recovery folder for Push Button Reset
- Reseal the image
- Use Sysprep to reseal the image to OOBE, boot to Windows PE for final capture, optimize the image for disk footprint, mark update packages as permanent, optimize the image for deployment, use deployment tools to capture the final image for mass deployment
- Deploy and validate the image
- Test the final image deployment, verify that settings are correct, the image passes system validation tests, and Push Button Reset restores the image to its correct state
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam are OEM, ODM, or IDH Windows image builders who are familiar with using the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK) to manage and deploy Windows 10. These candidates install or assemble hardware with genuine preinstalled Windows 10. These candidates also create complete images for deployment to customer devices such as desktops, laptops, and tablets.
Candidates for this exam should have at least one year of experience managing day-to-day issues involving Windows deployment. Candidates should be familiar with the tools designed to deploy optimized hardware solutions for Microsoft platforms.
Exam Retake Policy
General Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exam retake policy
1. If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait at least 24 hours before retaking the exam.
2. If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait at least 14 days before retaking the exam a third time.
3. A 14-day waiting period is also imposed for the fourth and fifth subsequent exam retakes. A candidate may not take a given exam any more than five times per year (12 months). This 12-month period starts the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam retake. The candidate is then eligible to retake the exam 12 months from that date. To take a given exam more than five times per year, a candidate must submit a request and obtain prior permission from Microsoft.
4. If a candidate achieves a passing score on an exam, the candidate cannot take the exam again. In most cases, exams can NOT be retaken; however, candidates may retake exams that are based on rapidly changing technologies annually. For a complete list of exams that can be retaken annually
If a candidate violates any testing rule, exam policy, or term within the exam agreement (NDA), or engages in any misconduct that diminishes the security and integrity of the Microsoft Certification Program in any way, the candidate may be permanently prohibited from taking any future Microsoft Certification exams. In addition, the candidate may be decertified from the Microsoft Certification Program, and test scores and certifications may be revoked.
Right of exclusion
Based on security and integrity concerns, Microsoft reserves the right to exclude specific regions, countries, and testing centers from the Microsoft Certification Program altogether.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference