Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (77-419) Practice Exam - Retired
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (77-419) Certification Exam
About Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (77-419) Certification Exam
The Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (77-419) certification exam is designed to assess candidates’ knowledge of SharePoint and those who want to build their career in this domain. This exam demonstrates concepts that a SharePoint 2013 end user needs to understand to successfully navigate, manage content, customize the interface, manage their social network, and search for information located within their SharePoint site.
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 exam should have a sound understanding of the SharePoint environment and the ability to perform all site-level tasks. They should know and demonstrate the correct application of the principle site, library, and list features of SharePoint 2013. Candidates should be able to optimize and customize SharePoint sites to provide structure, solve problems, facilitate collaboration, and enhance productivity. Examples of application include managing list permissions, adding content to Quick Launch, creating team sites, and modifying library views. Candidate roles might include technical support staff, project managers, team leads, department heads, and others.
Course Structure for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (77-419) Certification Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed
below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic
area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are
likely to see on that content area on the exam.
1. Create and format content (25–30%)
- Navigate the SharePoint hierarchy - Use Quick Launch, use All Site Content, use breadcrumb trails, add content to Quick Launch, use Content and Structure for navigation
- Manage lists and libraries - Create lists or libraries, edit properties for new items, enable email notifications on lists or libraries, provide shortcuts to a mobile site URL, manage document templates, manage list views, create alerts on lists or libraries, use ratings, add columns, add content validation, manage column properties
- Manage list items - Create new list items, edit content, delete list items or documents, version list items, publish assets, manage existing workflows, upload documents, create and manage announcements, collaborate with Microsoft Office assets (calendars, spreadsheets, web apps)
- Manage document sets - Add documents to document sets, create document sets, activate and deactivate document sets
2. Manage SharePoint sites (30–35%)
- Manage pages - Create new site pages, use templates, edit and delete existing site pages
- Perform administrative tasks on sites and workspaces - Create new sites or workspaces using templates, configure site or workspace structures, configure the Content Organizer, display a list of all user alerts, modify Look and Feel, recover assets (lists, libraries, documents, list items), use document and meeting workspaces, view site web analytics, view detailed reports
- Manage Web Parts on a page - Add Web Parts, configure Web Parts, hide or remove Web Parts, export or import Web Parts
- Manage content types - Associate content types to lists, extend the columns of content types, create custom content types
- Manage users and groups - Create groups, manage groups, manage user access, manage group permissions
3. Participate in user communities (15–20%)
- Configure My Site - Add keywords, add colleagues, select themes, configure the Colleague Tracker Web Part, configure RSS feeds, configure My Profile
- Collaborate through My Site - Update profile status, share pictures in My Site, manage personal documents, share documents in My Site, browse the organization hierarchy, add Web Parts to My Site
- Add tags and notes to content - Add notes to the Note Board for lists or libraries, add tags for lists or libraries, rate items, use tag clouds, review tags on My Site
4. Configure and consume site search results (15–20%)
- Perform search administration at the site level - Configure searchable columns, configure list searches, configure site search visibility
- View search results - Browse search results, use Best Bet results, use the Refinement Panel, use alerts and RSS feeds with search results, preview documents
- Perform advanced searches - Use Boolean operators in searches, use wild cards in searches, use property searches, use phonetic searches, use People Search, use advanced searches
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.