Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (MB2-717) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (MB2-717) Practice Exam
About Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (MB2-717) Practice Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Audiences: IT professionals, Developers
- Technology: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise
- Credit toward certification: MCP, MCSE
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Create a Customer Organizational Structure (20% - 25%)
- Manage customer records
- Create and maintain a current customer base organizational structure; identify potential sales opportunities by utilizing core records such as accounts, contacts and customers
- Manage the sales process
- Create and maintain sales transactional records; track the sales progression; manage the sales process from lead generation through quote, order, and invoice creation
- Manage customer communication
- Create and manage social engagement sources, identify opportunities and generate leads
- Manage sales literature and competitors
- Create and maintain a sales literature repository, create an organized methodology for identifying and tracking competitors
Manage Leads and Opportunities (15% - 20%)
- Manage leads
- Identify leads and track them throughout the conversion process, reactivate or delete disqualified leads
- Identify and manage opportunities
- Identify opportunities to track throughout the sales workflow, create opportunities with a defined status, create records within the opportunity form, assign opportunities to designated sales staff
- Utilize opportunity functionality
- Close and document opportunities as won or lost, use Quick Create to add new information, connect opportunities to other record types, apply connections to a data structure
- Manage opportunity relationships
- Analyze lost sales opportunities through resolution activities, utilize multiple opportunity views
Manage Relationship and Sales Analysis (10% - 15%)
- Manage relationship intelligence
- Provision and configure Relationship Insights to integrate with Exchange, create and prioritize actions and tasks, track interactions, manage sales communication
- Manage relationship analysis
- Provision and configure relationship intelligence, create actionable and productivity cards by using Relationship Assistant
- Integrate email with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Track interactions with a specific email; manage sales relationships through statistical analysis of email activity, untracked emails and performance activities; manage sales relationships with Email Engagement; use engagement analytics and Auto-capture
- Manage sales by using sales analysis tools
- Improve sales tracking by using Advanced Find, editable grids and built-in reports; export data to Excel in both static and dynamic processes; export Excel templates
Manage the Sale Process (10% - 15%)
- Manage the business process flow
- Manage the tasks required of each state in the Business Process Flow, create territories and assign them to managers and sales staff, configure currency and exchange rates
- Manage Products by using the Product Catalog
- Manage prices lists, discount lists and unit groups; create, maintain and clone products; manage the product lifecycle
- Manage price structures
- Create price lists, create discount list models, assign currencies to products
- Manage product relationships
- Identify product relationships, differentiate product relationships by family units, customize properties for all products, identify and bundle related products
- Manage sales transactional records
- Create price and revenue structures with inclusion of line items, currency rates, exchange rates, and write-in products; manage the quote lifecycle; create and manage quotes, orders, and invoices
Improve Sales Performance (10% - 15%)
- Manage goals
- Create manageable and measurable goals, delineate goals by fiscal periods, specify definitions and goal metric records, analyze individual and organizational progress by creating goal hierarchies, use rollup queries
- Manage visual tools with Sales Analysis
- Create documents and templates, integrate charts and dashboards
Manage Customer Information (15% - 20%)
- Operate Dynamics 365 sales functions
- Identify and define the functional areas of Dynamics 365 Sales, model relationships and records in Microsoft Dynamics 365, access Dynamics 365 Sales through various client access methods, utilize the help center
- Perform data management
- Create customers and contacts within 365 Sales, enforce customer relationship by using activity types, use views and global searches
- Perform lifecycle management
- Utilize leads, convert leads into customers in the lead life cycle, perform opportunity management, manage cases
Who should take this exam?
Individuals wishing to obtain a certification on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment should take this exam. Candidates for this exam implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics 365. Candidates include sales and marketing professionals, sales managers, project managers, solution architects, and functional consultants. This exam is also appropriate for sales staff who have a business software solution background and want to demonstrate foundational understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 application.
Candidates should have a moderate understanding of the sales and marketing process. Candidates should also have an understanding of the basic components and features of Microsoft Dynamics 365, and how they aid in the process of converting leads and opportunities into customers and sales while maximizing revenues.
*Please-Note: This exam retires on June 30, 2019. A replacement exam may be available.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference