Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-302) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-302) Practice Exam
About Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-302) Practice Exam
AZ-302 Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification Transition was initially released on 24th September 2018. The primary focus of this exam is on Azure Architect role and responsibilities. This exam is available for a few months only and will retire on 31st March 2019.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
*Please-Note: There are exam updates effective as of December 28, 2018.
- Languages: English
- Audiences: IT professionals
- Technology: Microsoft Azure
- Price: $99.00 USD*
Determine Workload Requirements (15-20%)
- Determine Feasibility and Refine Requirements - May include but not limited to: Recommend changes during project execution (ongoing); create proof of concept (PoC); determine whether a pilot is needed; evaluate products and services to align with solution; create testing scenarios; refine user stories
- Optimize Consumption Strategy - May include but not limited to: Optimize app service, compute, identity, network, and storage costs
Design for Identity and Security (5-10%)
- Design Authorization - May include but not limited to: Choose an authorization approach; define access permissions and privileges; design secure delegated access (e.g., oAuth, OpenID, etc.); recommend when and how to use API Keys.
Design a Business Continuity Strategy (15-20%)
- Design a Site Recovery Strategy - May include but not limited to: Design a recovery solution; design a site recovery replication policy; design for site recovery capacity and for storage replication; design site failover and failback (planned/unplanned); design the site recovery network; recommend recovery objectives (e.g., Azure, on-prem, hybrid, Recovery Time Objective (RTO), Recovery Level Objective (RLO), Recovery Point Objective (RPO)); identify resources that require site recovery; identify supported and unsupported workloads; recommend a geographical distribution strategy
- Design for High Availability - May include but not limited to: Design for application redundancy, autoscaling, data center and fault domain redundancy, and network redundancy; identify resources that require high availability; identify storage types for high availability
Implement Workloads and Security (5-10%)
- Configure serverless computing - May include but not limited to: Create and manage objects; manage a Logic App resource; manage Azure Function app settings; manage Event Grid; manage Service Bus
Implement Authentication and Secure Data (5-10%)
- Implement secure data solutions - May include but not limited to: Encrypt and decrypt data at rest; encrypt data with Always Encrypted; implement Azure Confidential Compute and SSL/TLS communications; create, read, update, and delete keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
Develop for the Cloud (25-30%)
- Configure a message-based integration architecture - May include but not limited to: Configure an app or service to send emails, Event Grid, and the Azure Relay Service; create and configure a Notification Hub, an Event Hub, and a Service Bus; configure queries across multiple products
- Develop for autoscaling - May include but not limited to: Implement autoscaling rules and patterns (schedule, operational/system metrics, code that addresses singleton application instances, and code that addresses transient state
Who should take this exam?
This exam is intended only for those candidates who have taken exam 535: architecting microsoft azure solutions. If you have not taken exam 535, you will not earn a certification by taking this exam. This exam is available for a limited time only and is scheduled for retirement on june 30, 2019.
on exam is intended for people who have already demonstrated skills in the content domain by passing the existing exam(s) that the new role-based certification exams will be replacing. They cover the delta between the current certification and what we expect people who earn the new certification to be able to do. We don’t want to retest people on the same content where they have already demonstrated competence by passing the existing exam.
Transition exams cover net new content, content that wasn’t covered in enough depth, and content on aspects of the technology that have likely changed since someone took the exam. As a result, the transition exam is not shorter than a typical exam but more focused on the key tasks and skills that were not assessed in the existing exam or certification that is being replaced.
Who Should take the exam?
- Candidates for this exam are Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
- Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference