Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) Practice Exam
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)
About Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS-900 Certification
The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) Exam has been developed for candidates willing to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of cloud based solutions to help in facilitating productivity and collaboration on-site or at home.
The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) Exam requires candidates to have knowledge -
- Cloud-based solutions or may be new to Microsoft 365.
- To recommend Microsoft 365 solutions that address common organizational IT challenges.
- Understanding on how Microsoft 365 solutions improve productivity, facilitate collaboration, and optimize communications.
- Understand how Microsoft 365 solutions help secure data and identity and facilitate compliance.
- Ability to recommend solutions for endpoint and application management, desktop virtualization, automated operating system deployment, and reporting and analytics.
- Microsoft 365 licensing, deployment and migration assistance, and support options for organizations looking to maximize their investment in the cloud.
The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) Exam cover the latest exam topics as per exam updates on April 18, 2023 -
Module 1 - Understanding and Describe cloud concepts (5–10%)
Explain the the different types of cloud services available
- Learn the Microsoft SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS concepts and use cases
- Learn the differences between Office 365 and Microsoft 365
Explain the benefits of and considerations for using cloud, hybrid, or onpremises services
- Learn public, private, and hybrid cloud models
- Learn and Compare costs and advantages of cloud, hybrid, and on-premises services
- Learn the concept of hybrid work and flexible work
Module 2 - Understanding Microsoft 365 apps and services (45–50%)
Explain productivity solutions of Microsoft 365
- Learn the core productivity capabilities and benefits of Microsoft 365 including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365 apps, and OneDrive
- Learn core Microsoft 365 Apps including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote
- Learn work management capabilities of Microsoft 365 including Microsoft Project, Planner, Bookings, Forms, Lists, and To Do
Explain collaboration solutions of Microsoft 365
- Learn the collaboration benefits and capabilities of Microsoft 365 including Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yammer, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Stream
- Learn the collaboration benefits and capabilities of Microsoft Teams and Teams Phone
- Learn the Microsoft Viva apps
- Learn the ways that you can extend Microsoft Teams by using collaborative apps
Explain endpoint modernization, management concepts, and deployment options in Microsoft 365
- Learn the endpoint management capabilities of Microsoft 365 including Microsoft Intune, Windows AutoPilot, co-management with Configuration Manager, Endpoint Manager admin center, and tenant attach
- Learn and Compare the differences between Windows 365 and Azure Virtual Desktop
- Learn the deployment and release models for Windows-as-a-Service (WaaS) including deployment rings
- Learn to Identify deployment and update channels for Microsoft 365 Apps
Explain analytics capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Learn the capabilities of Viva Insights
- Learn the capabilities of the Microsoft 365 Admin center and Microsoft 365 user portal
- Learn the reports available in the Microsoft 365 Admin center and other admin centers
Module 3 - Understanding security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365 (25–30%)
Explain Zero Trust security principles for Microsoft 365
- Learn the Zero Trust model
- Learn Microsoft Granular Delegated Admin Privileges (GDAP) principles
Explain identity and access management solutions of Microsoft 365
- Learn to identity and access management capabilities of Microsoft 365 including Azure Active Directory, part of Microsoft Entra, and Azure Identity
- Learn cloud identity, on-premises identity, and hybrid identity concepts
- Learn the purpose and value of implementing multi-factor authentication (MFA) and selfservice password reset (SSPR)
- Learn the purpose and value of conditional access
Explain threat protection solutions of Microsoft 365
- Learn Microsoft 365 Defender, Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Office 365, Defender for Identity, Defender for Cloud Apps, and the Microsoft 365 Defender Portal
- Learn Microsoft Secure Score benefits and capabilities
- Learn the most common types of threats against endpoints, applications, and identities
- Learn how Microsoft 365 addresses the most common threats
- Learn the capabilities and benefits of Microsoft Sentinel and Microsoft 365 Lighthouse
Explain trust, privacy, risk, and compliance solutions of Microsoft 365
- Learn Microsoft Purview risk and compliance solutions and compliance in Microsoft 365
- Learn how Microsoft supports data residency to ensure regulatory compliance
- Learn information protection features
- Learn the capabilities and benefits of Microsoft Priva
- Learn insider risk management solutions to protect against internal threats
- Learn auditing and eDiscovery solutions
Module 4 - Understanding Microsoft 365 pricing, licensing, and support (10–15%)
Explain and Identify Microsoft 365 pricing and billing management options
- Learn the pricing model for Microsoft cloud services including enterprise agreements, cloud solution providers, and direct billing
- Learn available billing and bill management options including billing frequency and methods of payment
Explain and Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Learn license management
- Learn the differences between base licensing and add-on licensing
Explain and Identify support options for Microsoft 365 services
- Learn how to create a support request for Microsoft 365 services
- Learn and support options for Microsoft 365 services
- Learn the service level agreements (SLAs) including service credits
- Learn to Determine service health status by using the Microsoft 365 admin portal or the Azure tenant portal
- Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Exam Code: MS-900
- Number of Questions: 40-60
- Registration Fee: $99 USD
- Passing Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
- Exam Language English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Chinese (Simplified), French, Korean
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.