Media Marketing Practice Exam
The term social media marketing (SMM) alludes to the utilization of social media and social organizations to advertise a company's items and administrations. Social media marketing gives organizations a way of drawing in with existing clients and arrive at new ones while permitting them to advance their ideal culture, mission, or tone.
• Excellent Communication.
• Ability to write
• Content Curating
• Project Managing
• Aptitude to Learning
• Advertisement and promotions manager
• Content creation strategist
• Copy writing for an advertising or marketing agency
• Data scientist
• Director of digital marketing
• Market research analyst
• Marketing specialist
• Marketing manager
Table of Content
Why Care About Social Media
• Orientation to Digital Marketing and Social Media
• Latest Stats and Trends about Social Media (Global & Indian)
• Relevant Social Media Success Stories (Global & Indian)
• Creating Facebook Marketing Strategy
• From Objectives to ROI
• Competitive Research
• Strategy Presentation by Participants
• Exercise: Participants to create Facebook Marketing Strategy for their organizations Types of Facebook Ads
• Facebook Ads vs. Google Adwords
• Significance of CTR (Click Through Rate)
• Optimizing Ad Copy & Targeting
• Exercise: Participants to launch & promote live Facebook Communities
Demystifying Community Building on Facebook
• Orientation to Facebook Brand Pages
• EndgeRank Algorithm: Why engagement is key to success on Facebook?
• How to create Facebook Marketing Strategy?
• Facebook Applications for Fan Growth and Engagement
• How to create Brand Ambassadors on Facebook?
• Leveraging Facebook Insights for Success
• Relevant Facebook Marketing Success Stories (Global & Indian)
Twitter: The Jewel in the Social Media Crown
• Twitter in Plain English
• Twitter for PR, Brand Building, Customer Engagement and Thought Leadership
• Leveraging Lists, Hashtags & Trends
• Tools to listen & measure Influence on Twitter: TweetDeck, Klout, PeerIndex
Creating Twitter Marketing Strategy
• Twitter Strategy Framework: From Objectives to ROI
• Exercise: Creating Twitter Marketing Strategy
Leveraging LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation
• LinkedIn in Plain English
• Lead Generation through Individual Profiles
• Lead Generation as Enterprise: Company Page, Ads, Developer API, Groups
• Exercises: Profile Makeover, Answers, Groups, Status Updates, Recommendations
Discussion on other Social Media Channels
• Opportunity of other Social Media Channels (e.g. SlideShare, Pinterest, Google+)
• Open discussion on approach to leverage them
Measuring ROI of Social Media
• Guidelines for Measurement on Social Media
• Importance of Qualitative Feedback
• Framework for ROI Measurement
• Creating ROI Metrics Dashboard Tools to Measure ROI
• Planning & Creating Multi-channel Social Media Strategy
• How to choose relevant Social Media Channels?
• Creating multi-channel Social Media Strategy
• Resource Planning: In-house vs. Outsource, Key competencies, Tools etc.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference