McAfeeCertified Product Specialist (ePO) MA0-100 Practice Exam
McAfeeCertified Product Specialist (ePO) MA0-100
About McAfee Certified Product Specialist (ePO) MA0-100
MA0-100 exam validates that the candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully install, configure, and manage the McAfee solution. It is intended for security professionals with one to three years of experience using the McAfee product.
Knowledge required for the exam
For this exam it is recommended to have an advance experience in using the McAfee product. It is also required to have hands-on experience in:
- Operations and management
1. Server Installation and Configuration
• Installation (e.g., defaults, ports, components, protocols, encryption, excluding wizard installation)
• Web console (e.g., browser versions, navigating the UI, cut and paste features, organizing browser)
• User accounts
• Permissions sets
• Registered servers
• Automatic responses
• ePO repositories (e.g., master, distributed, source, fallback, SuperAgent)
• Agent Handlers (e.g., installation and rules)
• Server settings
2. Server Maintenance and Troubleshooting
• Server maintenance, utilities, and server tasks
• SQL maintenance
• Log files
• Performance monitoring
• Health checks
3. Product and Policy Management
• Managing policies (e.g., duplicating, assigning, creating, deleting, exporting, policy catalog)
• Agent/SuperAgent policies
• Configuration of product policies
• Installing extensions
• Product maintenance
• Policy assignment rules
• Comparisons (e.g., policy and tasks)
• Client tasks (e.g., creating, scheduling, applying, inheritance)
• Product deployment
4. McAfee Agent
• Installation (e.g., image, third party deployment)
• Agent communication
• Other features (e.g., relay servers, peer to peer, agent to agent, hierarchical)
• Distributed repositories
• Troubleshooting (e.g., sitelist. xml, duplicate GUID)
5. System Tree
• Creating the System Tree
• Populating and Sorting the System Tree
• Rogue Systems Detection
• Tags (e.g., tagging on client tasks/properties/system presorting/reports, tag grouping
• System information
6. Queries and Reports
• Creating queries
• Generating reports
• Audit logs
• Event analysis (e.g., threat events, purging, threat analysis)
- Exam Name: McAfee Certified Product Specialist (ePO)
- Exam Code: MA0-100
- Number of Questions: 115
- Length of Time: 140 minutes
- Exam Cost: $150 USD
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.