Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps (70-696) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps 70-696 Certification
About Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps 70-696 Certification
The exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area in the exam.
- Deploy and manage virtual applications (10–15%)
- Deploy and manage desktop and mobile applications (15–20%)
- Plan and implement software updates (15–20%)
- Manage compliance and Endpoint Protection settings (15–20%)
- Manage Configuration Manager clients (15–20%)
- Manage inventory using Configuration Manager (10–15%)
- Provision and manage mobile devices (10–15%)
Who should take this exam?
This exam is intended for IT professionals who manage and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across mid-sized to large enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
The Enterprise Desktop Administrator also supports either domain joined or non-domain joined Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) scenarios, mobile device management and secure data access on common platforms, such as Windows 8.x, Windows Phone 8.x, iOS, and Android.
- No of Questions: 40-60 Questions
- Pass Percent: Any score of 700 or greater is a "pass".
- Exam Time: Depends on the type of exam
FAQs on Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps 70-696 Certification
1. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
2. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
3. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps 70-696 Certification which can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
4. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
5. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
6. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
7. Am I required to retake the exam? As the exams become updated with performance-based items.
No. The skills that are tested do not change; therefore, retesting is not necessary.
8. Do the exams with performance-based questions take longer to complete?
Yes. These exams may take longer to complete than exams that do not contain performance-based items. As performance-based questions are added to exams, you may see changes in the standardized exam times. No exam, however, will exceed 200 minutes, and the maximum seat time is 240 minutes.
9. What worth do the short answer questions have?
Most of the short answer questions are worth one point. In some cases, they might be worth more than one point. In these cases, we indicate within the question itself the number of points that it is worth.
10. What variety of questions appears on Microsoft Certification exams?
This level of information cannot be provided for each exam as Microsoft is constantly developing and pilot testing new question types. Although, you can review some possible exam formats and question types.
11. Is preparation for the performance-based exams are differently done from the other exams?
No. Regardless of the format of the question the skills measured remain the same. However, in the "Skills measured" section of the exam details page the knowledge and skills assessed in the exam are listed.
12. What does the score report look like?
A numeric score for overall exam performance is provided in the score report, status of pass/fail, and a bar chart showing performance in each skill area assessed in the exam. Using this information, the areas of strength and weakness of the candidates can be determined.
13. How the exam scores are calculated?
After the completion of your exam, the points you earned on each question are totaled and then compared with the cut score to determine whether the result is pass or fail.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference