MAGENTO 2 CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL FRONT END DEVELOPER M70-301 Practice Exam
MAGENTO 2 CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL FRONT END DEVELOPER M70-301
About Magento 2 Certified Professional Front End Developer (M70-301)
The Magento 2 Certified Professional Front End Developer exam is a scenario-based exam that is designed to validate the skills and knowledge required to understand Magento's theming components and the ability to modify the user interface.
Who should take the exam?
This exam is designed for Magento 2 Front End Developer with a deep understanding of Magento 2 fundamentals and with having 1.5 years or more of experience with Magento 2.
Skills of Magento Front End Developer
- They use the Admin Panel to implement design-related system configuration and modify the appearance of specific pages.
1. Create Themes
1.1 Describe folder structure for local and Composer-based themes
1.2 Describe the different folders of a theme
1.3 Describe the different files of a theme
1.4 Understand the usage of Magento areas: adminhtml/base/frontend
2. Magento Design Configuration System
2.1 Describe the relationship between themes
2.2 Configure the design system using the options found in the Admin UI under Content > Design > Configuration
2.3 Apply a temporary theme configuration to a store view using the options found in the Admin UI under Content > Design > Schedule
2.4 Understand the differences and similarities between Content > Design > Configuration and > Schedule to configure the design fallback
3. Layout XML in Themes
3.1 Demonstrate knowledge of all layout XML directives and their arguments
3.2 Describe page layouts and their inheritance
3.3 Demonstrate understanding of layout handles and corresponding files
3.4 Understand the differences between containers and blocks
3.5 Describe layout XML override technique
3.6 Understand layout merging
3.7 Understand processing order of layout handles and other directives
3.8 Set values on block instances using layout XML arguments
3.9 Customize a theme's appearance with etc/view.xml
4. Create and Customize Template Files
4.1 Assign a customized template file using layout XML
4.2 Override a native template file with a customized template file, using the design fallback
4.3 Describe conventions used in template files
4.4 Render values of arguments set via layout XML
4.5 Demonstrate ability to escape content rendered and template files
5. Static Asset Deployment
5.1 Describe the static asset deployment process for different file types
5.2 Describe the effect of deploy modes on frontend development
5.3 Demonstrate your understanding of LESS > CSS deployment and its restrictions in development
6.2 Demonstrate understanding of using jQuery
6.3 Demonstrate understanding of requireJS
6.5 UI component configuration
6.6 Understanding knockout framework
6.7 Understanding dependency between components
6.8 Understanding string templates
7. Use LESS/CSS to Customize the Magento Look and Feel
7.1 Explain core concepts of LESS
7.2 Explain Magento's implementation of LESS (@magento_directive)
7.3 Describe the purpose of _module.less, _extend.less, _extends.less
7.4 Show configuration and usage of CSS merging and minification
7.5 Magento UI library usage
8. Customize the Look and Feel of Specific Magento Pages
8.1 Utilize generic page elements
8.2 Customizing product detail pages
8.3 Customizing category pages
8.4 Customizing CMS pages
8.5 Customizing widgets
8.6 Customizing CMS blocks
8.7 Customizing customer account pages
8.8 Customizing one-page checkout
8.9 Understand customization of transactional email templates
9. Implement Internationalization of Frontend Pages
9.1 Create and change translations
9.2 Translate theme strings for .phtml, emails, UI components, .js files
10. Magento Development Process
10.1 Determine ability to manage cache
10.2 Understand Magento console commands
- Exam Name: Magento 2 Certified Professional Front End Developer
- Exam Code: M70-301
- Number of Questions: 60
- Length of Time: 90 minutes
- Exam Fee: $295 USD
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.