LoadRunner Accredited Software Professional Practice Exam
LoadRunner Accredited Software Professional
About LoadRunner Certified Professional
This exam verifies and validates that you can understand workflows, install LoadRunner, plan a load test, demonstrate core performance center software knowledge, analyze a scenario run and create a session report.
This exam is recommended for individuals who are:
- Quality Assurance and Performance Engineers
- Users of LoadRunner who need to create scripts to load test their web applications
- Executives involved in any aspect of the load testing process
1. Section 1: Articulate base LR concepts
• Identify and Describe functionalities of LR
2. Section 2: Identify and describe new features in MF LR 12
• Identify areas improvement and describe corresponding benefits.
• For each area of improvement, identify and describe new features and capabilities, and link them to corresponding benefits
3. Section 3: Cloud Testing with LR
• Describe Cloud Testing and adding cloud based Load Generator
• Describe Managing Cloud accounts and running a load test in Cloud and hybrid mode
4. Section 4: Enhanced Mobile Testing with LR
• Identify different types of mobile protocols and describe process of recording with MF Mobile Recorder application
• Describe Mobile TruClient Protocol & SAP Mobile Platform
• Articulate the Shunra Network Virtualization (NV) enhancements
5. Section 5: Integration of LR with developer tools or Continuous Testing
• Describe how to build and integrate LR with Visual Studio or Eclipse
• Describe how to run system or unit tests in load scenarios( NUnit, JUnit, and Selenium tests)
• Describe how to use REST API to support continuous delivery processes
6. Section 6: LR Ajax TruClient
• Describe and articulate TruClient Step Structure and Workflow of Script development
• Demonstrate familiarity with the TruClient interactive script panel
• Describe developing and recording TruClient Scripts
• Describe how to enhance and customize a script using the various functions available in Ajax TruClient
• Identify and describe debugging tools and troubleshooting of Ajax TruClient Steps
7. Section 7: Vugen Enhancements
• Demonstrate familiarity with the VuGen interface.
• Identify and describe the UI improvements in VuGen Replay summary and additional enhancements (Truclient to Web/HTTP Convertor, VTS, Protocols)
- Exam Name: LoadRunner Certified Professional Exam
- Exam Code: LR120-12.5-CP
- Number of Questions: 50
- Length of Time: 2 hour 30 minutes
- Passing Score: 70%
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.