Kubernetes and Docker Practice Exam
Kubernetes and Docker
An absolute difference between Kubernetes and Docker is that Kubernetes is indicatedto run across a cluster while Docker runs on a single node. Kubernetes is more comprehensive than Docker Swarm and is meant to coordinate clusters of nodes at scale in production in an efficient manner.
• Familiarity with Linux,
• Familiarity with cloud
• DevOps methodologies
• DevOps tooling
• Docker Kubernetes Architecture
• DevSecOps Engineer
• Azure DevOps Specialist
• Design Application Developer
Table of Content
- Docker Architecture and Dockerfiles
- Docker Images and Containers
- Docker Networks – Making Containers Talk!
- Storage with Docker
- Docker Compose
- Container Orchestration with Docker Swarm
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Understanding Container Orchestration with Pods
- Kubernetes Workloads
- Networking and Storage with Kubernetes
- Advanced Orchestration with Kubernetes
- Managed Kubernetes as a Service on the Cloud
- Serverless Kubernetes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference