Juniper JN0-220 Automation and DevOps, Associate (JNCIA-DevOps) Practice Exam Questions
Juniper JN0-220 Automation and DevOps, Associate (JNCIA-DevOps)
About JNCIP-ENT JN0- 220 Exam
JN0-220 exam is a track designed to allow participants to demonstrate competence with common scripting languages and tools through the automation of device and network functions. Successful candidates demonstrate understanding of applying automation to Junos devices and networks.
This certification is designed for networking professionals with introductory-level knowledge of automation tools and best practices. The written exam for the certification verifies the candidate’s understanding of DevOps and automation concepts as they pertain to Juniper devices and solutions.
Prerequisite for the exam
There are no prerequisites for the exam.
1. Junos Automation Stack and DevOps Concepts
Identify concepts and general features of Junos automation and DevOps.
• Automation tools
• Automation frameworks
• Automation APIs
• DevOps culture, practices, and tools
Identify concepts and general functionality of XML, the XML API, XPath, or NETCONF.
• XML concepts and syntax
• XPath concepts and syntax
• NETCONF concepts
• XML API concepts and syntax
3. Data Serialization
Identify the concepts, benefits, or operation of data serialization.
Identify the use of Ansible for automating Junos tasks.
• Architecture and capabilities
• Juniper Junos Ansible modules (modifying configurations, operations commands, software updates, and more)
• Basic inventory files
5. Python or PyEZ
Identify Python or Junos PyEZ tools for automating Junos.
• Syntax and concepts
• Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs)
• PyEZ exception handling
• Device status and configuration handling
6. REST API
Identify the concepts, benefits, or operation of the Junos REST API.
• Configuring the Junos REST API
• Using the REST API Explorer
• Using curl to access the REST API
- Exam Name: Automation and DevOps, Associate (JNCIA-DevOps)
- Exam Code: JN0-220
- Number of Questions: 65
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.