JNCIP-DC JN0-681 Practice Exam
About JNCIP-ENT JN0- 681
JN0-681 exam is a program that allows participants to demonstrate competence with advanced data center technologies and related configuration and troubleshooting skills. Successful candidates demonstrate advanced knowledge of the Junos OS used in a data center environment.
The exam is designed for experienced data center networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos software and data center devices. The written exam verifies the candidate’s understanding of data center technologies, related platform configuration, and troubleshooting skills.
Prerequisite for the exam
Candidates who wish to appear for JN0-681 exam are required to pass JNCIS-ENT certification exam.
1. Data Center Deployment or Management
Describe Zero Touch Provisioning concepts
Describe management or high availability concepts
• Order of operations
2. Multichassis LAG
Describe MC-LAG concepts
• Positioning scenarios
Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting MC-LAG
3. Layer 2 Fabrics
Describe Layer 2 Fabric concepts
• Physical layout
• Virtual Chassis
Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting Layer 2 Fabric technologies
4. Layer 3 Fabrics
Describe IP Fabric concepts
• 3-stage Clos architecture
• IP Fabric routing
• IP Fabric scaling
• IP Fabric best practices
Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting IP Fabrics
Describe VXLAN concepts
• L2VPN control planes
• Multicast control plane
• Data plane
Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting VXLAN
6. EVPN VXLAN Signaling
Describe EVPN concepts
• Route types
• EVPN multicast
• MAC Learning
Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting EVPNs
7. DATA Center Interconnect
Describe DCI concepts
• Interconnect network types
• Intraconnect networks
• Layer 2 and 3 stretch
• EVPN-signaled VXLAN for DCI
Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting DCI
8. Data Center Architecture and Security
Describe single tenant and multi-tenant architectures
• Traffic isolation
Describe data center security concepts
- Exam Name: Data Center, Professional (JNCIP-DC)
- Exam Code: JN0-681
- Number of Questions: 65
- Length of Time: 120 Minutes
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.