JNCDS-SEC JN0-1331 Practice Exam
About JNCIP-ENT JN0-1301 Exam
JN0-1331 exam is design track which allows participants to demonstrate competence with Juniper Networks design principles and associated technologies. Successful candidates demonstrate thorough understanding of best practices, theory, and design principles for the network.
The exam is designed for networking professionals and designers with intermediate knowledge of network security, theory, and best practices. The written exam verifies the candidate’s understanding of designing secure networks.
Prerequisite for the exam
Candidates who wish to appear for JN0-1301 exam are required to pass JNCDA certification exam.
1. Fundamental Security Concepts
Describe the various tenets of common security features
• Access control lists
• Stateful security policies
• Next-generation firewall
2. Advanced Security Concepts
Describe advanced security features
• Security intelligence (e.g., cloud security, Sky ATP, JATP)
• Advanced anti-malware
• Defense in-depth
3. Securing the Campus and Branch
Describe the security design considerations within a campus or branch network
• Network segmentation (e.g., SDSN)
• Network access
• Remote access VPN’s
• Remote access VPN’s
• End-to-end security
4. Securing the Enterprise WAN
Describe the security design considerations for an enterprise WAN
• Internet edge security design principles
• WAN aggregation
• Private WAN
5. Securing the Service Provider WAN
Describe the security design considerations for a service provider WAN
• DoS/DDos attacks
• Securing the control plane
• Internet security
6. Securing the Data Center
Describe the security design considerations in a data center
• Securing data center interconnects
• Securing North-South flows
• Securing East-West flows
• Virtual routers
7. Security Automation and Management
Describe the design considerations for security management
• Securing the individual devices
• Centralized security
• Junos Space management platform
• Junos Space Security Director and Log Director
• Juniper Secure Analytics
Describe the design considerations for automating security.
• Simplifying deployment
• On-box automation
• Off-box automation
8. Security Virtualization
Describe the security design considerations for a virtualized environment
• Service chaining
9. High Availability
Describe the design considerations of high availability in a secure networks
• Physical high availability
• Virtual high availability
• Asymmetrical traffic handling
• Chassis clustering
- Exam Name: Security Design, Specialist (JNCDS-SEC)
- Exam Code: JN0-1331
- Number of Questions: 65
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.