Java SE 8 Programmer II (1Z0-809) Practice Exam
Java SE 8 Programmer II | 1Z0-809 Certification Exam
About Java SE 8 Programmer II | 1Z0-809 Certification Exam
Java SE 8 Programmer II | 1Z0-809 Certification Exam covers advanced topics like Generics and collections, I/O fundamentals, File I/O, Concurrency, JDBC and if its JAVA 8, Lambdas, Streams and Date & Time APIs. Such convenience of operating the system helps in starting Java SE 8 Programmer II is covered in the Oracle 1Z0-809 exam. The certification aims to enhance the learning with a sequence for producing the right result based on different stages of learning the Oracle 1Z0-809 study material.
Course Structure for Java SE 8 Programmer II | 1Z0-809 Certification Exam
- Java Class Design
- Advanced Java Class Design
- Generics and Collections
- Lambda Built-in Functional Interfaces
- Java Stream API
- Exceptions and Assertions
- Use Java SE 8 Date/Time API
- Java I/O Fundamentals
- Java File I/O (NIO.2)
- Java Concurrency
- Building Database Applications with JDBC
Exam Pattern for Java SE 8 Programmer II | 1Z0-809 Certification Exam
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Number of Questions: 85
- Passing Score: 65%
- Validated Against: This exam is validated against Java SE 8.
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam Number: 1Z0-809
- Exam Title: Java SE 8 Programmer II
Exam Registration process for Java SE 8 Programmer II | 1Z0-809 Certification Exam
- Purchase a voucher from Oracle and Register for the exam with Pearson VUE.
- Register for this exam with an Oracle Testing Center
30 minutes of completing your Oracle Certification exam, you will
receive an email from Oracle notifying you that your exam results are
available in CertView. If you have previously authenticated your
CertView account, simply log in and select the option to "See My New
Exam Result Now."
FAQs on Java SE 8 Programmer II | 1Z0-809 Certification Exam
1. How hard are the exams?
That depends on your preparation for the test if you're well learned then it's easy while tough for those who have no idea about exam-related content. So, if you have enough knowledge of the stuff still you may find it a bit hard. As they do add some trick questions as well. Nevertheless, these should not scare you off as they don't count that much anyway.
2. Where can one take these exams?
Testing for the Oracle, exams are conducted at authorized Pearson VUE testing centres worldwide. Use their online Test Center Locator to find the test centre closest to you.
*NOTE: In September 2009 Oracle switched from Prometric to Pearson VUE.
3. What is the format of the certification exams?
No written materials or notebook computers will be allowed in the testing area. As all exams are closed-book exams while, all questions are either multiple-choice, fill in the missing word or match these against those.
4. Pearson VUE conducts the testing.
The test time might vary from what you see on this site if an English test is delivered in a non-English speaking country.
5. During an exam can one skip questions and answer them later in the exam?
Yes, you may mark certain question that you feel are difficult and review them at the end of the exam. After clicking the submit button, the tool will tell you that you have marked questions and allow you to jump to them. When finally submitting the exam both marked and unmarked questions will be scored.
6. Do I have to pass one exam before I can write the next one?
No. if you want, You can write any exam in any order. You could even write Admin II, Admin I, SQL in that order. As, they don't follow on one after another, and you get your certificate when you pass all required exams.
7. What official Oracle certification tracks are available?
The following Oracle Certifications are offered:
Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS)
Internet Application Developer (Release 6 or 6i)
Oracle Java Developer (JDEV)
*PS: on 31 March 2002 the Oracle Database Operator (DBO) track was discontinued.
8. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money-back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of the product purchased from Testprep Training and not from Microsoft Learning.
9. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
10. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, test prep training offers free practice tests for Java SE 8 Programmer II | 1Z0-809 Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
11. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
12. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order of more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the test prep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference