Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533) Practice Exam -RETIRED
Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533) Certification Exam
About Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533) Certification Exam
Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions Exam 70-533 is best suitable for IT professionals to learn how to provision and manage services in Microsoft Azure. It involves implementing infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure will be covered in this course. Students would be required to use premises Active Directory domains, to learn how to plan for and manage Azure AD and configure Azure AD integration.
- Design and Implement Azure App Service Apps (10-15%)
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines (20-25%)
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy (10-15%)
- Implement Virtual Networks (15-20%)
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates (10-15%)
- Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services (25-30%)
- Manage Azure Operations (5-10%)
- Manage Azure Identities (5-10%)
Who should take the exam?
Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions Exam 70-533 is suitable for candidates to implement infrastructure solutions in Microsoft Azure. It is suitable for candidates to have experience implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions as well as supporting application lifecycle management.
Learn how to implement infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure review how to plan for and manage Azure AD, and configure Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains
The number of questions in an exam is subject to change as we update the certification exam over time to keep current with the technology. Most Microsoft Certification exams contain 40-60 questions; however, the number can vary.
|Exam time* ||Seat time* |
|Fundamental exams delivered by Certiport||45 minutes ||50 minutes|
|Fundamental exams delivered by Pearson VUE ||45 minutes||75 minutes|
|Dynamics 365 exams ||120 minutes||150 minutes|
|All other job role-based exams||150 minutes||180 minutes|
|MCSA exams||120 minutes||150 minutes|
|MCSE exams ||150 minutes||180 minutes|
*Note Exam time refers to the amount of time that you have to complete the exam. Seat time refers to the amount of time that you should allocate for the exam. It includes the time needed to review the instructions, read and accept the NDA, complete the exam questions, and provide comments after completing it (if you choose to do so).
**Note Case studies are not timed separately from the rest of the exam. The number of case studies in an exam is noted on the exam introduction screen. Manage your exam time accordingly so that you are able to complete all case studies and all other sections of your exam.
FAQs on Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533) Certification Exam
1. What number of questions will there be in the exam?
As we update the certification exam over time to keep the current technology resultant the number of questions in an exam is subject to change. 40-60 questions are there in the most Microsoft Certification exams; although, the number can vary.
2. Is there any requirement to take an exam in English?
Microsoft Certification exams are offered in a variety of languages. Although, candidates can make a request for accommodation for an additional time those who must take the exam in English rather than in their native language. On a case-by-case basis approval for extra time is provided. Request test accommodations from Pearson VUE or Certiport.
3. What variety of questions appears on Microsoft Certification exams?
This level of information cannot be provided for each exam as Microsoft is constantly developing and pilot testing new question types. Although, you can review some possible exam formats and question types.
4. Is preparation for the performance-based exams are differently done from the other exams?
No. Regardless of the format of the question the skills measured remain the same. However, in the "Skills measured" section of the exam details page the knowledge and skills assessed in the exam are listed.
5. What does the score report look like?
A numeric score for overall exam performance is provided in the score report, status of pass/fail, and a bar chart showing performance in each skill area assessed in the exam. Using this information, the areas of strength and weakness of the candidates can be determined.
6. How the exam scores are calculated?
After the completion of your exam, the points you earned on each question are totaled and then compared with the cut score to determine whether the result is pass or fail.
7. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
8. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
9. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533) Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
10. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
Table of Contents
- Network Fundamentals 15%
- LAN Switching Technologies 21%
- Routing Technologies 23%
- WAN Technologies 10%
- Infrastructure Services 10%
- Infrastructure Security 11%
- Infrastructure Management 10%