Implementing Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Solutions (70-777) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Implementing Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Solutions (70-777)
About Implementing Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Solutions (70-777)
Implementing Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Solutions (70-777) exam validates the candidate ability to perform task like partitioning and modeling data, tuning and debugging Azure cosmos Db solutions with performing integration and developing solutions. Candidates for this exam design, build, and troubleshoot Cosmos DB solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
Who should take Microsoft 70-777 Exam?
The exam is best suitable for,
- Individuals who are developers and architects with having a good knowledge of Azure Cosmos DB.
- Candidates who have an understanding of fundamental concepts of partitioning, replication, and resource governance for building and configuring scalable applications that are agnostic of a Cosmos DB API.
- Candidates should also have a basic working knowledge of the Cosmos DB SQL API.
Microsoft 70-777 Exam covers the following topics -
Module 1: Partitioning and Modeling the Data
Plan a partitioning strategy
- Select a partition key for a container; differentiate between partition keys and partition key ranges; partition data across multiple containers; calculate throughput distribution across partition key ranges; control cross-partition queries; plan for transactions
Model data based on business use cases
- Identify when to co-locate data within the same container or across multiple containers; identify when to co-locate data within the same partition key or across multiple partition keys; identify when to co-locate data within the same document or across multiple documents; share properties between documents
Module 2: Replicating Data Across the World
Implement global distribution and high availability
- Replicate data to additional regions; define automatic failover policies for disaster recovery; perform manual failovers to change the write region; set the preferred location of applications for low-latency access; design patterns for multi-write regions; resolve conflicts surfaced by the conflict feed
Select a data consistency approach based on business use cases
- Identify use cases for consistencies; differentiate between consistencies by using characteristics; differentiate between consistencies by using trade-offs between performance and consistency; use session tokens
Module 3: Tuning and Debugging Azure Cosmos DB Solutions
Estimate and provision request units
- Differentiate requests and request units; retrieve request unit cost of an operation; estimate request unit allocation for a container; tune throughput for uneven workloads and manage throttling; monitor Azure portal metrics; recommend solutions based on query metrics
Tune container settings
- Manage lifecycle of data by using TTL; tune an index policy; include and exclude properties from index paths
- Secure access to data; rotate keys; understand encryption at rest and in transit; configure IP firewalls; create and manage users; configure fine-grained access to resources
Debug a Cosmos DB solution
- Configure diagnostic logging; recommend solutions based on data retrieved from logs; evaluate response status code categories; throttle; review metrics and performance tips
Module 4: Performing Integration and Developing Solutions
Develop applications with the SQL API
- Optimize SDK and concurrency control; Tune request options for CRUD and queries; examine response headers; implement optimistic concurrency control with ETAG; query geospatial data; use advanced SQL query operators for complex documents (nested objects and arrays); perform intra-document JOINs; perform SQL queries; implement user-defined functions; use multi-record transactions with stored procedures; implement a continuation model for bounded execution with stored procedures; implement server-side logic and transactions
Migrate from MongoDB to MongoDB API in Cosmos DB
- Choose appropriate tools to migrate data; transfer data
Implement event-driven applications by using Azure functions, triggers and Cosmos DB change feed
- Use Cosmos DB triggers for Azure functions; change feed mechanics
Analyze Cosmos DB data with Apache Spark connector
- Set up and configure a Cosmos DB Spark connector; push down predicates
- Exam Name: Implementing Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Solutions
- Exam Code: 70-777
- Number of Questions: 40-60
- Length of Time: 120 Minutes
- Registration Fee:$165.00
- Passing score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
- Exam Language English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.