IBPS SO - Rajbhasha Adhikari Practice Exam
IBPS SO - Rajbhasha Adhikari
About IBPS SO - Rajbhasha Adhikari Test
The test is intended for candidates who have good command over Rajbhasha have the great opportunity to grab as a specialist officer in various public sector banks. Candidates with required eligibility criteria can fill up the application form. The mentioned post is split into three phases, Preliminary exam, mains exam and interview. The preliminary exam is free from the quantitative aptitude section but students will have to prepare for general awareness instead.
Prerequisite for the exam
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
For Prelims Exam-
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry
For Mains Exam-
The MAINS exam is divided into two categories
Professional Knowledge (Objective)
- Passage questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Translation from English to Hindi and Hindi to English
- Cloze test
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Hindi Grammar
Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)
- Exam Name: IBPS SO - Rajbhasha Adhikari Test
- Length of Time: 60 Minutes
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.