IBPS SO - IT Officer Practice Exam
IBPS SO - IT Officer
About IBPS SO – IT Officer Test
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts IBPS SO – IT Officer exam to recruit specialist officers for filling vacancies. IBPS SO IT Officers are typically employed in a bank to take care of software and network systems, maintenance of databases, servers, evaluating new technology for further improvement of the overall working of the bank and so on.
Prerequisite for the exam
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
For Prelims Exam-
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
For Mains Exam-
- DBMC Schemas
- Relational Model Concepts
- DML, DDL,Bsic SQL, Oracle concepts
- Basics of Indexing
- Entity Relationship Model
- Functions of OS
- Basics of Memory Management
- DML, DDL, Basic SQL, Oracle concepts
- Process Concepts
- Synchronization Concepts
- Page Replacement Policies
- Data Communication and Networking
- Public Relations
- Sales Forecasting & Budgeting
- Sales Promotions & Personal Selling
- Sales Management
- Marketing of Services
- International Marketing
- Rural Marketing
- Bank Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Social Responsibility
- Marketing Ethics
- Consumer Protection in India
- Wholesale and Retail Trade
- Exam Name: IBPS SO – IT Officer Test
- Length of Time: 45 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.