IBPS SO - HR/Personnel Officer Practice Exam
IBPS SO - HR/Personnel Officer
About IBPS SO – HR Personnel Officer Test
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts an “HR/Personnel Officer’’ test every year. The exam is basically an entrance exam that selects candidates for the post of an HR/Personnel Officer. The IBPS S0- HR/Personnel Officer test is conducted through a three phase (Prelims, Mains, and Interview) system.
Prerequisite for the exam
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
For Prelims Exam-
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
For Mains Exam-
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Human Resource Planning and Job design
- Strategic HRM, Mergers and Acquisitions, Quality Circles, Executive
- Development, Sensitivity Training
- Recruitment, Onboarding and Induction
- Process and Phases, Assessment and Establishment of Objectives
- Performance Management
Training and Developmemt
- Processes and Phases, Assessment and Establishment of Objectives
- Rating and Appraisal, Barriers to Effective Appraisal, Performance Management, Job
- Evaluation, Processes, Career Management, Challenges
- Compensation and Salary Administration, Rewards Management, Job Evaluation, Processes, Career Management, Challenges
Personal Functions and Grievances
- Grievance Handling, Employee Empowerment, Promotions, Demotions and Transfers, Employee Discipline, Employee Intelligence
- Introduction, Conflict Resolution, Trade Unions, Employees Separations
- Management by Objectives and Tools
HRM in Banks and Insurance Sector
- HRC and Knowledge Management, Human Resources in Bank, HRM in Insurance Sector
- Product Planning & Development
- Branding, Packaging, Labelling, Standardisation & Grading
- Pricing and Distribution Channels
- Public Relations
- Sales Forecasting & Budgeting
- Sales Promotions & Personal Selling
- Sales Management
- Marketing of Services
- International Marketing
- Rural Marketing
- Bank Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Social Responsibility
- Marketing Ethics
- Consumer Protection in India
- Wholesale and Retail Trade
- Exam Name: IBPS SO – HR Personnel Officer Test
- Length of Time: 45 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.