IBPS Clerk - Quantitative Aptitude Practice Exam
IBPS Clerk - Quantitative Aptitude
About IBPS Clerk – Quantitative Aptitude Test
IBPS Clerk – Quantitative Aptitude Test is conducted by IBPS, one of the most reputed recruitment drives conducted in India. Quantitative Aptitude simply means the ability of an individual to solve numerical and mathematical calculations. It assesses the capability of playing with numbers in a logical manner.
Prerequisite for the exam
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
For Prelims Exam-
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
For Mains Exam-
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)
- Exam Name: IBPS Clerk – Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Length of Time: 45 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.