IBPS Clerk - General English Practice Exam
IBPS Clerk - General English
About IBPS Clerk - General English Test
IBPS Clerk conducts General English Test to validate the candidate's skill for Basic English. This test includes questions that cover topics like spot the errors, fill in the blanks etc. Also, it is easy to score in the English subject as it only requires basic knowledge.
Prerequisite for the exam
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
For Prelims Exam-
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
For Mains Exam-
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions (Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
- Exam Name: IBPS Clerk – General English Test
- Length of Time: 35 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.