IBM Big Data Architect (C2090-102)
IBM Big Data Architect (C2090-102)
IBM Big Data Architect (C2090-102) Exam
This certification exam is designed for an individual who has deep knowledge of the relevant technologies, understands the relationship between those technologies, and how they can be integrated and combined to effectively solve any given big data business problem. This individual has the ability to design large-scale data processing systems for the enterprise and provide input on the architectural decisions including hardware and software.
Prerequisite for the exam
• Understand the data layer and particular areas of potential challenge/risk in the data layer
• Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
• Ability to take overall solution/logical architecture and provide physical architecture.
• Understand Cluster Management
• Understand Network Requirements
• Understand Important interfaces
• Understand Data Modeling
• Ability to identify/support non-functional requirements for the solution
• Understand Latency
• Understand Scalability
• Understand High Availability
• Understand Data Replication and Synchronization
• Understand Disaster Recovery
• Understand Overall performance (Query Performance, Workload Management, Database Tuning)
• Propose recommended and/or best practices regarding the movement, manipulation, and storage of data in a big data solution (including, but not limited to:
• Understand Data ingestion technical options
• Understand Data storage options and ramifications (for example , understand the additional requirements and challenges introduced by data in the cloud)
• Understand Data querying techniques & availability to support analytics
• Understand Data lineage and data governance
• Understand Data variety (social, machine data) and data volume
• Understand/Implement and provide guidance around data security to support implementation, including but not limited to:
• Understand LDAP Security
• Understand User Roles/Security
• Understand Data Monitoring
• Understand Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Data Security considerations
- Use Cases
- Applying Technologies
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name IBM Big Data Architect||Exam Code C2090-102|
|Exam Duration 90 mins||Exam Format 0|
|Exam Type 0||Number of Questions 55 Questions|
|Eligibility/Pre-Requisite 0||Exam Fee 0|
|Exam Language English||Pass Score 0|
IBM Big Data Architect (C2090-102) FAQs
What Payment types does Pearson VUE accept?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
What is IBM Big Data Architect Exam?
Is there any prerequisite for the exam?
What are the languages available for the exam?
What is the course outline for the exam?
What is the duration of the exam?
If I fail the test, can I take the test again?
Where can I find my Candidate Testing ID?
I do not have or do not know my Candidate Testing ID. Can I schedule an appointment without it?
How will I get my score report?
Do TestprepTraining provide practice set questions for IBM Big Data Architect?
How the exam scores are calculated?
Can I pay for the exam at the test center?
I need a special testing accommodation for my test appointment, how do I request one?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.