HQT-0050 Hitachi Vantara Qualified Associate - Storage Concepts Practice Exam
HQT-0050 Hitachi Vantara Qualified Associate - Storage Concepts
About HQT-0050 Hitachi Vantara Qualified Associate - Storage Concepts
HQT-0050 exam validates that the successful candidate has knowledge of storage technology and concepts. This test covers data management and storage systems, components and technologies, networking, business continuity and replication, virtualization, file-and-content management, performance and protocols.
Who should take the exam?
- This exam is for anyone interested in storage technology.
- The IT professionals who seek knowledge on storage, and junior IT professionals looking to carve out a career path and looking to focus on storage are ideal candidates for this exam.
- College and university students and recent graduates will gain a head start on their IT careers by earning this Storage Concepts qualification.
1. IT infrastructure
• Describe the types of storage demands in today’s marketplace.
• Identify storage issues and data center infrastructure challenges.
• Describe ways to achieve energy-efficient, ecologically aware storage implementation.
2. Storage and storage-networking components
• Identify storage-networking components.
• Describe data-storage HDD components and characteristics.
• Describe types of disk interfaces.
3. Storage architecture and protocols
• Identify different RAID technologies.
• Describe the SAN architecture.
• Describe the NAS architecture.
• Describe common storage protocols.
4. Storage networking
• Describe networking concepts.
• Define networking terms.
• Describe storage-networking protocols.
• Describe the purpose of SAN zoning.
5. Business continuity and replication
• Describe the benefits of data replication.
• Identify in-system replication techniques and benefits.
• Identify remote-replication techniques and benefits.
• Describe data center replication strategies.
• Identify storage-virtualization techniques.
• Describe tiered-storage environments.
• Describe thin-provisioning concepts.
• Identify storage and cache logical-partitioning techniques.
7. File and content
• Identify file, objects and metadata.
• Identify data-life cycle management strategies.
• Identify content-management benefits.
8. Storage management
• Describe storage-management functions.
• Identify storage-performance criteria.
- Exam Name: Hitachi Vantara Qualified Associate - Storage Concepts
- Exam Code: HQT-0050
- Number of Questions: 35
- Time Duration: 60 minutes
- Passing Score: 65%
- Exam Cost: $75 US including taxes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.