HCE-3700 Hitachi Vantara Certified Expert - Performance Architect Practice Exam
HCE-3700 Hitachi Vantara Certified Expert - Performance Architect
About HCE-3700 Hitachi Vantara Certified Expert - Performance Architect Certification
HCE-3700 exam is designed for Hitachi Vantara employees and partners who architect and support Hitachi Vantara storage solutions. The test validates that the successful candidate has knowledge of storage performance concepts, Hitachi storage performance tools and products and standard performance-analysis tools and procedures.
Who should take the exam?
This exam is suitable for Hitachi Vantara employee and partner solutions architects. They also should have a deep understanding of RAID, I/O concepts and storage-design principles. In a pre-sales engineering role, architects assess, plan and design storage solutions and develop proposals that meet the business needs and performance expectations of Hitachi Vantara customers. In a storage-engineering role and in association with implementation personnel, they present and propose deployment and support plans for the solutions. In a solutions-support role, they provide services to customers to assist them with the location, identification and resolution of performance-related issues.
The HCE-3700 Hitachi Vantara Expert Exam covers the following topics -
1. Section 1 Storage Systems Architecture
• Describe common performance expectations and measurement criteria.
• Describe storage media characteristics and features that influence performance.
• Identify the performance characteristics of the different RAID levels available with Hitachi storage systems.
• Identify the characteristics of Hitachi storage systems processing and path architecture that relate to performance optimization.
• Identify the characteristics of Hitachi storage systems cache architecture that relate to performance optimization.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the connectivity between the host and the storage array as it relates to performance.
2. Section 2 Pools, Tiers and Workload Profiles
• Identify the performance-related data to be collected prior to a design.
• Describe the characteristics and principles of tiering and non-tiering pools, and how to choose between them.
• Demonstrate understanding of workload profiling for the design of storage pools and tiers.
• Demonstrate knowledge of Hitachi Dynamic Provisioning and Hitachi Dynamic Tiering concepts as they relate to customer requirements.
• Demonstrate how to define and apply Hitachi Dynamic Provisioning strategies, and how to monitor performance to meet customer needs and expectations.
• Demonstrate how to define and apply Hitachi Dynamic Tiering strategies, and how to monitor performance to meet customer needs and expectations.
3. Section 3 Storage Virtualization
• Describe Hitachi Vantara recommended practices for the deployment of virtualized storage solutions.
• Describe the performance aspects of cache partitions as they relate to virtualized storage solutions.
• Demonstrate the performance aspects of Hitachi Dynamic Provisioning with virtualized storage solutions.
• Demonstrate the performance aspects of Hitachi Dynamic Tiering with virtualized storage solutions.
4. Section 4 Performance Tools and Data Acquisition
• Identify industry-standard tools used for performance-data monitoring, data collection, data analysis and workload simulation.
• Demonstrate how to apply workload profile information to industry-standard workload generators.
• Describe the performance and configuration data that Hitachi Performance Monitor and Hitachi Tuning Manager collect.
• Demonstrate how to review Hitachi Dynamic Tiering performance data from Hitachi Performance Monitor and Hitachi Tuning Manager.
• Describe the data to be collected to size Hitachi storage solutions to meet customer performance requirements and utilization expectations.
• Describe the data to be collected when planning for capacity growth and performance for Hitachi storage systems.
5. Section 5 Solution Design and Deployment Planning
• Describe Hitachi Vantara recommended design practices when sizing and configuring Hitachi storage systems for industry-standard database applications.
• Describe Hitachi Vantara recommended design practices when sizing and configuring Hitachi storage systems for non-database application workloads.
• Demonstrate your ability to configure Hitachi storage system capacity for planned growth while maintaining the customer's performance requirements.
• Describe how path management software load-balancing algorithms are used to optimize storage performance.
• Describe concepts of logical devices, LUNs per port, and queuing as they relate to performance.
6. Section 6 Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Describe common and generic principles and concepts used to analyze performance data, isolate bottlenecks and troubleshoot performance-related problems.
• Describe the Hitachi products and services that are available to investigate and identify performance problems.
• Describe how to analyze performance data, isolate bottlenecks and troubleshoot performance-related problems of Hitachi storage systems.
• Describe how to recognize a replication-related performance problem.
• Describe how to troubleshoot performance issues outside of the storage array.
- Exam Name: Hitachi Vantara Certified Expert - Performance Architect
- Exam Code: HCE-3700
- Number of Questions: 60
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Registration Fee: $225
- Passing score: 61%
- Exam Language English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.