HBase Practice Exam Questions
HBase is developed by Apache Software Foundation and is a member of the Apache Hadoop project. It is basically an open-source, non-relational, distributed database modelled after Google’s BigTable and is composed by Java. Moreover, HBase functions on top of the HDFS.
Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a certified HBase Professional are as follow:
- Work Data Analytics utilizing HBase
- Experience the HBase Architecture and Components
- Experience the tight integration among HBase and HDFS
- Employ Zookeeper to monitor clusters
- Execute HBase in HDFS
- HBase is a good option for software developers and mainframe experts.
- Project managers, Big Data analysts, and Testing experts.
- HBase may also be learned by Java developers and data management experts.
- HBase Introduction
- HBase API
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- The in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- The reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.