Google Professional Collaboration Engineer (GCP) Practice Exam
Google Professional Collaboration Engineer (GCP)
About Google Professional Collaboration Engineer (GCP)
Google Professional Collaboration Engineer exam has been built to transform business objectives into tangible configurations, policies, and security practices as they relate to users, content, and integrations. The exam look for opportunities to educate end users and increase operational efficiency while advocating for G Suite and the Google toolset.
Who should take the exam?
Google Professional Collaboration Engineer (GCP) exam is suitable for IT systems administrator, cloud solutions engineer, enterprise collaboration engineer, systems engineer. Collaboration Engineers are required to leverage their understanding of their organization’s mail routing and identity management infrastructure to enable efficient and secure communication and data access. Candidates are required to operate with an engineering and solutions mindset, as well as use tools, programming languages, and APIs to automate workflows.
The Professional Collaboration Engineer exam assesses your ability to -
- Plan and implement G Suite authorization and access
- Manage user, resource, and Team Drive lifecycles
- Manage mail
- Control and configure G Suite services
- Configure and manage endpoint access
- Monitor organizational operations
- Advance G Suite adoption and collaboration
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- exam Languages: English
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in person at a test center. Locate a test center near you.
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ year G Suite administration experience.
Google Professional Collaboration Engineer (GCP) covers the following -
Module 1 - Planning and implementing G Suite authorization and access
- 1.1 Implementing authorization policies.
- 1.2 Using G Suite as a service provider.
- 1.3 Using G Suite as an identity provider.
- 1.4 Managing access to third-party applications and sites.
Module 2 - Managing user, resource, and Team Drive lifecycles
- 2.1 Managing users.
- 2.2 Synchronizing data in your Google domain with your Microsoft® Active Directory® or LDAP server.
- 2.3 Managing organizational structure.
- 2.4 Managing groups.
- 2.5 Managing contacts.
Module 3 - Managing mail
- 3.1 Managing mail-related DNS settings.
- 3.2 Diagnosing and resolving mail routing issues.
- 3.3 Configuring and managing security, compliance, and spam rules.
- 3.4 Configuring mail routing rules.
- 3.5 Configuring general mail settings.
Module 4 - Controlling and configuring G Suite services:
- 4.1 Administering G Suite Services.
- 4.2 Configuring and managing G Suite core apps.
- 4.3 Managing services integrations.
- 4.4 Implementing automation.
Module 5 - Configuring and managing content access
- 5.1 Configuring and managing Vault.
- 5.2 Configuring and managing Drive and Team Drive.
- 5.3 Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- 5.4 Implementing and monitoring data security.
- 5.5 Managing third-party applications and access.
Module 6 - Configuring and managing endpoint access
- 6.1 Configuring mobile devices.
- 6.2 Provisioning, deprovisioning, and enabling Chrome devices
- 6.3 Managing Google meeting room hardware
- 6.4 Managing Chrome apps, extensions, and Android apps
- 6.5 Configuring network settings
Module 7 - Monitoring organizational operations
- 7.1 Setting up and using reports
- 7.2 Setting up and using audits
- 7.3 Interpreting report and audit data and taking appropriate action.
- 7.4 Managing alerts
Module 8 - Advancing G Suite adoption and collaboration
- 8.1 Building business solutions and processes.
- 8.2 Staying up-to-date with G Suite.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference