Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP)
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP)
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) Exam
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) exam has been designed to test technical skills related to the job role. Candidates preparing for the exam should have hands-on experience. Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam assesses the candidates ability to -
- Apply site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Optimize service performance
- Implement service monitoring strategies
- Build and implement CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Manage service incidents
Who should take the exam?
Candidates planning to go for Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer will be responsible for efficient development operations that can balance service reliability and delivery speed. Also they should have the skills to use Google Cloud Platform to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents.
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) Exam covers the following topics -
1. Applying site reliability engineering principles to a service
- 1.1 Balance change, velocity, and reliability of the service
- 1.2 Manage service life cycle
- 1.3 Ensure healthy communication and collaboration for operations
2. Building and implementing CI/CD pipelines for a service
- 2.1 Design CI/CD pipelines
- 2.2 Implement CI/CD pipelines
- 2.3 Manage configuration and secrets
- 2.4 Manage infrastructure as code
- 2.5 Deploy CI/CD tooling
- 2.6 Manage different development environments
- 2.7 Secure the deployment pipeline
3. Implementing service monitoring strategies
- 3.1 Manage application logs
- 3.2 Manage application metrics with Stackdriver Monitoring
- 3.3 Manage Stackdriver Monitoring platform
- 3.4 Manage Stackdriver Logging platform
- 3.5 Implement logging and monitoring access controls
4. Optimizing service performance
- 4.1 Identify service performance issues
- 4.2 Debug application code
- 4.3 Optimize resource utilization
5. Managing service incidents
- 5.1 Coordinate roles and implement communication channels during a service incident
- 5.2 Investigate incident symptoms impacting users with Stackdriver IRM
- 5.3 Mitigate incident impact on users
- 5.4 Resolve issues
- 5.5 Document issue in a postmortem
Validate your skills to become a Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) Exam with real-time practice exam and expert guidance. Try Free Practice Test Now!
Exam Format and Information
Exam Name Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
|Exam Code GCP|
|Exam Duration 2 hours||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Exam Type Proctored Exam||Passing Score NA|
|Eligibility/Pre-Requisite None||Exam Fee $200 USD*|
Exam Language English
Recommended Experience Three+ years of industry experience including one+ years managing solutions on GCP
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) FAQs
Why should I get a Google Cloud certification?
What is a Google Cloud certification?
What happens if I don't pass a certification exam?
How can I prepare for the exams?
How much do Google certification exams cost?
Is there an age requirement in order to be able to take a certification exam?
Are remotely proctored certification exams open-book exams?
Are all questions on the exam scored?
Why don't I receive my score or any feedback when I submit my exam?
How long is a Google Cloud certification valid?
What is the format of the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) exam?
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certification exam has been designed to test technical skills related to the job role. The exam has a time limit of 2 hours, so, attempting 50 questions in 2 hours is easily possible if you manage your time efficiently. For more information, click below!
Do you provide Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Study Guide?
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Study Guide covers course outline and equips with skills to -
- Control and configure G Suite services
- Configure and manage endpoint access
- Monitor organizational operations
- Advance G Suite adoption and collaboration
Is the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) exam difficult?
The Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) exam is considered difficult to crack because it has a vast domain and you need to learn its implementation as well. Learn to transform business objectives into tangible configurations, policies, and security practices as they relate to users, content, and integrations.
How can I prepare with Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) Cheat Sheet?
The Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) Cheat Sheet covers detailed documentation for all topics including -
- Planning and implementing Google Workspace authorization and access
- Managing user, resource, and Shared Drive lifecycles
- Managing mail
- Controlling and configuring Google Workspace services
- Configuring and managing content access
- Configuring and managing endpoint access
- Monitoring organizational operations
- Advancing Google Workspace adoption and collaboration
What is Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam?
The Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP) Exam is to screen the calibre and proficiency of professionals in applying the tactics of the cloud platform. Candidates are screened in handling the responsibility in the efficient development of operations, and to balance service reliability and delivery speed.
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.