Excel VBA Programming Practice Exam
Excel VBA Programming
VBA means Visual Basic for Applications. Excel VBA is the programming language of Microsoft for Excel. Excel analysis is ubiquitous all over the planet and used by businesses of all sizes to perform monetary analysis. and the wide range of various Microsoft Office programs, similar to Word and PowerPoint.
• MS Office suite: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Vision.
• Creating macros.
• Variables and information types.
• SQL scripts and queries.
• Database advancement.
• Objects and methods.
• Progressed Excel information: turn tables, complex formulas, lookups.
• Code looking into.
• Excel VBA Developer
• Excel VBA Engineer
• VBA Developer
• Microsoft Excel Trainer
• Progressed VBA Excel Expert
• MIS EXECUTIVE
• MIS Analyst
• Excel Macro VBA Professional
Table of Content
- The Excel Object Model
- The Visual Basic Editor
- Objects and methods
- Variables and data types
- Writing your own procedures
- Workbooks and workbook objects
- Worksheets and worksheet objects
- Range references
- Range actions
- Conditional logic
- Configuring Excel functionality
- Custom functions
- Debugging, even procedures, and user forms
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference