EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA v10) Penetration Testing Practice Exam
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Penetration Testing Practice Exam
About EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Penetration Testing Practice Exam
The new ECSAv10 includes updated curricula and an industry-recognized comprehensive step-by-step penetration testing methodology. The exam allows a learner to elevate their ability in applying new skills learned through intensive practical labs and challenges. The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and enhances your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. It focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
What is ECSA Certification?
The ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real-world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology -
- Focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning
- The exam will now have a prerequisite of submitting a pentesting report
- The goal of these changes is to make passing ECSA more difficult; therefore, making it a more respected certification
Who should take the ECSA Exam?
The ECSA exam is suitable for -
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
ECSA Course Outline
The ECSA course outline covers the following topics -
- Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study)
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
- ECSA v10 Exam info:
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v10
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference