E_S4CPE_2022 - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate Practice Exam
E_S4CPE_2022 - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud with SAP Activate Practice Exam
About E_S4CPE_2022 - SAP Certified Application Specialist Practice Exam
The E_S4CPE_2022 SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud exam has been developed to validate the skills and knowledge of the candidate required to support RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
Who should take the E_S4CPE_2022 - SAP Certified Application Specialist Exam?
The E_S4CPE_2022 - SAP Certified Application Specialist exam has been developed for -
- Project Manager, Solution Architect, Consultant or customer Key User to showcase their understanding and in-depth knowledge of SAP Activate for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Professionals who wish to participate as a member of a RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation project.
This is an entry-level certification.
What are the prerequisites to take the exam?
Candidates who will be working as Implementation and functional consultants are required to have at minimum one core SAP S/4HANA line of business certification before taking this exam, as the implementation and functional consultant profile should already come with core SAP S/4HANA experience.
When is the certificate issued?
The certificate issued for passing the E_S4CPE_2022 - SAP exam will be valid for 5 years.
The E_S4CPE_2022 - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP Activate exam has been updated and covers the following topics -
Domain 1 - Overview of SAP S/4HANA Planning Strategies (> 12%)
- Learn the deployment options available for SAP S/4HANA
- Learn to prepare for Business Transformation with the RISE with SAP strategy
- Exploring the SAP Digital Discovery Assessment scoping tool
- Learn system landscapes
- Learn release upgrades
- Learn security, and support characteristics
- Learn about SAP implementation tools used to configure, integrate, extend, migrate data, and test business processes for each deployment option.
Domain 2 - Overview of SAP Activate Prepare Phase (> 12%)
- Learn to prepare for the business transformation to RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition,
- Understand the Cloud Mindset
- Learn to manage organizational change
- Learn to use the Application Lifecycle Management tools
Domain 3 - Overview of SAP Activate Explore Phase (> 12%)
- Learn and highlight Key Tasks in the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology
- Learn the SAP Fiori and SAP GUI User Interface components
- Learn SAP Cloud Identity Services, User Authorization, and Identity Governance in Hybrid Landscapes.
Domain 4 - Overview of SAP Activate Realize Phase (> 12%)
- Learn to configure the RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, a private edition system
- Learn to manage output
- Learn to identify extension development needs
- Learn to set up integrations
- Learn to migrate data
- Learn to use CALM and Solution Manager to conduct testing
Domain 5 - Overview of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (8% - 12%)
- Learn about scope and general functionality of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
Domain 6 - Overview of SAP Activate Discover Phase (8% - 12%)
- Learn about the solution scope, system landscapes, release upgrades, and security of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
Domain 7 - Overview of SAP Activate Deploy and Run Phases (8% - 12%)
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities
- Learn the process to operate and support the solution
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference