E_HANABW_13 - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Practice Exam
E_HANABW_13 - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
About E_HANABW_13 - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Exam
The E_HANABW_13 - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Exam has been built to verify that the candidate has the knowledge of implementing and modeling SAP BW powered by SAP HANA required by the profile of an SAP BW application consultant. This certificate builds on both the basic knowledge gained in related SAP BW powered by SAP HANA training (BW362 Collection 13) and documentation, as well as on practical experience gained as a member of an SAP BW team where the candidate would apply this knowledge practically in projects. The relevant software components for this certification are SAP BW 7.5 and SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12. We recommend that you have passed one of the following certification exams: C_TBW55_73, C_TBW60_74, C_TBW50H_75, C_BW4HANA_20.
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Practice Exam
- Exam Code: E_HANABW_13
- Exam Duration: 90 mins
- Total Questions: 40 questions
- Passing Score: 57% and above
- Language: English
The E_HANABW_13 - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Exam
Optimization Areas in SAP BW on SAP HANA > 12%
- Understand and implement HANA optimized models and functions in BW such as SAP HANA optimized InfoCubes, CompositeProvider, Advanced DataStore Objects, InfoObjects, Transformations, Process Chains, OLAP Engine and HANA Analysis Process
Getting started with SAP BW and SAP HANA > 12%
- Describe the basics of in-memory concepts of SAP HANA, such as column-based data management, and SAP HANA native modelling approaches. Additionally, understand the SAP BW Modeling Tools.
Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW > 12%
- Get a general overview of how to load data into SAP HANA. Implement System Landscape Transformation (SLT) as a source for HANA and implement SDA or SDI as well as ODP as a source for BW.
Migration to SAP BW on SAP HANA 8% - 12%
- Prepare for BW-on-HANA installation, upgrade, or migration by considering relevant activities such as BW migration cockpit, delta merge, sizing, and migration tools.
SAP BW on SAP HANA Data Lifecycle Management 8% - 12%
- Manage your Data efficiently in order to leverage System Resources in the best way.
Modeling with SAP's Reference Architecture LSA++ 8% - 12%
- Design a layered scalable architecture (LSA) for SAP BW powered by SAP HANA (LSA++), transform classical LSA to LSA++, and implement field based modeling. Be able to work with Open ODS views.
Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios 8% - 12%
- Combine and integrate BW and HANA modeling concepts, and use HANA related authorization objects. Understand new BI Content and the mixed scenarios provided there.
Relevance of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW 8% - 12%
- Understand SAP S/4HANA, describe SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics and understand the impact of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW in general.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference