Distributed Team Management Practice Exam
Distributed Team Management
A distributed team is a team where at least one part is not located in the same office space as others. Distance and time differences should not impact team management. Fortunately, managing a distributed team gets a lot easier with the assistance of special tools. Their purpose is to cover crucial collaboration issues.
• Strong self-discipline.
• Great communication skills.
• Strong organization skills.
• Ability to work very viably in a team climate.
Table of Content
• Team Building
• Team Communication
• Team Socializing
• Team Culture
• Team Values and Ethics
• Managing Diversity
• Team Performance Management
• Influencing and Persuasion Techniques
• Influence and Organizational Politics
• Connect and Influence
• Influencing Others as a Leader
• What is Motivation
• Theories of Motivation
• Key Strategies of Motivation
• How to Boost Motivation
• Motivational Drives
Conflict and Negotiation Management
• Overview of Conflict
• Types of Conflict
• Causes of Conflict
• Conflict Management Technique
• Negotiation and Conflict
• Negotiation Basics
• Preparing for the Negotiation Process
• The Seven Basic Steps in Negotiation
• Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA)
• Tactics for Negotiation Process
Group Decision Making
• Group Decision Making Basics
• Didactic Interaction
• Nominal Group Thinking
• Delphi Technique
• Agile Decision Making
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference