Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions (70-473) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions (70-473) Certification Exam
About Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions (70-473) Certification Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed under course structure below. As of June 2017, this exam was updated.
- Published: October 27, 2015
- Languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Russian
- Audiences: IT Professionals
- Technology: Microsoft Azure
- Credit toward certification: MCSE
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Who should take this exam?
This exam is for candidates
who are interested in validating their skills in designing and
implementing Microsoft data platform solutions. Candidates for this exam
will have relevant work experience in on-premises and cloud-based
Candidates should know the features and capabilities of the Microsoft data platform to be able to identify tradeoffs and to make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions. Candidates who take this exam are expected to be able to define the appropriate infrastructure and platform solutions to meet the required functional, operational, and deployment requirements through the solution lifecycle.
Course Structure for Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions (70-473) Practice Exam
1. Design and implement database solutions for Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Database (20–25%)
- Design a hybrid SQL Server solution - Design a Disaster Recovery topology for a hybrid deployment, design a data storage architecture, design a security architecture, design a data load strategy, design a data synchronization strategy
- Implement SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines (VMs) - Provision SQL Server on an Azure VM, configure firewall rules, configure and optimize storage, migrate an on-premises database to Microsoft Azure, configure and optimize VM sizes by workload
- Design a database solution on Azure SQL database and SQL Server in Azure - Design a solution architecture, design a Geo/DR topology, design a security architecture, design a data load strategy, determine the appropriate service tier, determine the appropriate deployment scenario, determine IaaS vs PaaS, determine application access in Azure
- Implement Azure SQL Database - Provision Azure SQL Database, configure firewall rules, configure Active Geo-Replication, migrate an on-premises database to SQL Database, configure for scale and performance
- Design and implement MySQL and PostgreSQL database solutions in Azure - Design security, design a data load strategy, determine the appropriate service tier, provision databases and servers, configure firewall rules, migrate to Azure, configure for scale and performance
2. Design and Implement Security (25–30%)
- Design and implement SQL Server Database security - Configure firewalls; manage logins, users, and roles; assign permissions; configure auditing; configure Transparent Database Encryption (TDE); configure row-level security; configure data encryption; configure data masking; configure Always Encrypted
- Design and implement Azure SQL Database security - Configure firewalls; manage logins, users, and roles; assign permissions; configure auditing; configure row-level security; configure data encryption; configure data masking; configure Always Encrypted, configure Automatic Threat Detection
3. Design for high availability, disaster recovery, and scalability (25–30%)
- Design and implement high availability solutions - Design a high-availability solution topology, design a high-availability solution for SQL on Azure VMs, implement high-availability solutions
- Design and implement scalable solutions - Design a scale-out solution, implement multi-master scenarios with database replication, implement elastic scale for Azure SQL Database
- Design and implement Azure SQL Database data recovery - Implement self-service restore, copy and export databases, implement long-term retention backups
4. Monitor and manage database implementations in Azure (25–30%)
- Monitor and troubleshoot SQL Server VMs on Azure - Monitor database and instance activity, monitor by using DMVs and DMFs, monitor performance and scalability
- Monitor and troubleshoot SQL Database - Monitor and troubleshoot SQL Database, monitor database activity, monitor by using DMVs and DMFs, monitor performance and scalability
- Automate and manage database implementations on Azure - Automate and manage SQL Server on Azure VMs, automate and manage Azure SQL Database, configure automation and runbooks
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.