CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) Practice Exam - RETIRED
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Certification
About CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Certification
CompTIA Network+ is a vendor-neutral networking certification trusted across the globe. The certification validates the essential knowledge and skills required to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot all the wired and wireless networks. Candidates certified for CompTIA Network+ possess the knowledge and skills illustrated below,
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
Who can take the exam?
- Junior Network Administrator
- Computer Technician
- Network Field Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Junior System Engineer
- System Engineer
- IS Consultant
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Field Engineer
- Network Analyst
Exam Pattern for CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Certification
- Exam Codes: N10-006
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 90 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based
- Length of Test: 90 Minutes
- Passing Score: 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Recommended Experience: CompTIA A+ Certification (9) months of networking experience
FAQs on CompTIA Network+ N10-005 Certification
1. How can the CompTIA certification be kept up to date?
With CompTIA’s Continuing Education (CE) program keep your certification up to date. It’s designed to be a continued validation of your expertise and a tool to expand your skillset. When you’re ready to take the next step in your career it’s also the ace up your sleeve.
2. How to get the most out of a certification?
Creating new opportunities and challenges every day, information technology is an incredibly dynamic field. Participating in our Continuing Education program will enable you to remain a sought-after IT and security expert and stay current with new and evolving technologies.
3. What is CompTIA Continuing Education program?
From the day of your exam, your CompTIA Network+ certification is good for three years. The CE program allows you to extend your certification in three-year intervals through activities and training that relate to the content of your certification. Like Network+ itself, CompTIA Network+ CE also carries globally-recognized ISO/ANSI accreditation status.
4. Is tt’s easy to renew?
You can participate in a number of activities and training programs that includes: higher certifications, to renew your CompTIA Network+ certification. Complete CertMaster CE, an online, self-paced CE course, or collect at least 20 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in three years, upload them to your certification account, and Network+ will automatically renew.
5. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
6. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
7. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for CompTIA Network+ N10-005 Certification which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
8. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
9. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
Table of Contents
- Network Fundamentals 15%
- LAN Switching Technologies 21%
- Routing Technologies 23%
- WAN Technologies 10%
- Infrastructure Services 10%
- Infrastructure Security 11%
- Infrastructure Management 10%