CompTIA A+ (220-1001) Practice Exam
CompTIA A+ (220-1001) Exam
About CompTIA A+ (220-1001) Certification
CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) assess your technical skills in configuring, managing and maintaining mobile devices, hardware and network. The certification validates your skills in addressing concerns of end-users related to IT devices. CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) covers mobile devices, networking, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing so as to assess you in the full spectrum of IT related support tasks. Hardware and network troubleshooting are at the core of the certification.
Who should take the exam?
CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) exam for IT professionals who are involved in IT support related tasks in an organization or want to better their job prospects. Certification is the first step in obtaining the widely recognized A+ certification.
CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) covers the following topics -
Mobile Devices 14%
- • Given a scenario, install and configure laptop hardware and components.
- Given a scenario, install components within the display of a laptop.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate laptop features.
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of various types of other mobile devices.
- Given a scenario, connect and configure accessories and ports of other mobile devices.
- Given a scenario, configure basic mobile device network connectivity and application support.
- Given a scenario, use methods to perform mobile device synchronization.
- Compare and contrast TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purposes.
- Compare and contrast common networking hardware devices.
- Given a scenario, install and configure a basic wired/wireless SOHO network.
- Compare and contrast wireless networking protocols.
- Summarize the properties and purposes of services provided by networked hosts.
- Explain common network configuration concepts.
- Compare and contrast Internet connection types, network types, and their features.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate networking tools.
- Explain basic cable types, features, and their purposes.
- Identify common connector types.
- Given a scenario, install RAM types.
- Given a scenario, select, install and configure storage devices.
- Given a scenario, install and configure motherboards, CPUs, and add-on cards.
- Explain the purposes and uses of various peripheral types.
- Summarize power supply types and features.
- Given a scenario, select and configure appropriate components for a custom PC configuration to meet customer specifications or needs.
- Given a scenario, install and configure common devices.
- Given a scenario, configure SOHO multifunction devices/printers and settings.
- Given a scenario, install and maintain various print technologies.
Virtualization and Cloud Computing 12%
- Compare and contrast cloud computing concepts.
- Given a scenario, set up and configure client-side virtualization.
Hardware and Network Troubleshooting 27%
- Given a scenario, use the best practice methodology to resolve problems.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot problems related to motherboards, RAM, CPUs, and power.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot hard drives and RAID arrays.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot video, projector, and display issues.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common mobile device issues while adhering to the appropriate procedures.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot printers.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common wired and wireless network problems.
- Exam Name: CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1)
- Exam Code: 220-1001
- Number of Questions: 90 maximum
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Registration Fee:$226.00
- Passing Score: 675 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Exam Language English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai and Spanish
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.