Compatibility Testing Practice Exam
The Compatibility test is meant to ensure that a software application is working properly across different browsers, operating systems, databases, mobile devices, hardware and networks. It is a non-functional software testing method that different aspects like usability, performance and reliability so as to ensure trustworthy applications along with customer satisfaction. Hence, this test is crucial to the optima; performance of applications.
1. Preparing documents
2. Basic knowledge of software testing
3. Analytical skills
4. Automation of tests
• Ensuring customer satisfaction
• Software reliability
• Confidence in product
• Suggesting recommendations
This exam is best-suited for-
• IT professionals
• Software developers
• Web programmers
• Students and graduates
• Other interested candidates
The topics covered in this exam are as follows-
• Scope, Goals and Administrative items
• Significance of compatibility testing for mobile devices
• Understanding Statistics and target user groups
• Defining one’s target audience
• Looking for the prevalent platforms
• Spotting and extrapolation of trends
• Understanding real users and user proxies
• Platform, Operating system, Browser and Hardware
• Carrier and Technology
• Understanding the parts of an app and website that are sensitive to platform-related factors-
- Native apps and Hybrid apps
- Mobile and responsive websites
• Typical sensitivities and ways of testing
• Understanding Risk analysis
• Planning and execution of compatibility tests for an app or website
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference