Cloud Fundamentals (98-369) Practice Exam
Cloud Fundamentals Exam 98-369
About Cloud Fundamentals Exam 98-369
Cloud Fundamentals Exam 98-369 measures the ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed. Cloud Fundamentals Exam 98-369 provides percentages for topics to be included with relative weight with each major topic area in the exam such that higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area in the exam.
Who should take this exam?
Cloud Fundamentals Exam 98-369 is designed for applicants looking to demonstrate fundamental knowledge and basic skills using Microsoft cloud services. Cloud Fundamentals Exam serves as a stepping stone to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams. Therefore it is suggested to the candidates to become familiar with the concepts and technologies described by taking relevant training courses. Also the applicants are expected to have some hands-on experience with Office 365, Microsoft Intune, firewalls, network topologies and devices, & network ports etc.
Together with the reading material and hands-on learning it’s always suggested to go through good practice test while studying for the exam. This not only helps you learn all the content, but it also helps you get familiar with the types and styles of questions on the actual exam.
- Understand the cloud (20–25%)
- Enable Microsoft cloud services (20–25%)
- Administer Office 365 and Microsoft Intune (15–20%)
- Use and configure Microsoft cloud services (20–25%)
- Support cloud users (15–20%)
- Total number of questions in an exam is subject to change as we update the certification exam over time to keep current with the technology. Most Microsoft Certification exams contain 40-60 questions; however, the number can vary.
- Microsoft Office exams: All Microsoft Office exam scores are reported on a scale of 1 to 1,000. The passing score varies from exam to exam and is provided in the score report. The actual cut score percentage is determined by a group of subject matter experts using a process similar to that used to set the cut score for the MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD exams.
- MBS/Dynamics, MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD exams: All MBS/Dynamics, MCSA, MCSE, and MSCD exams are scaled such that the passing score is 700. Any score of 700 or greater is a "pass". Any score below 700 is a "fail". The actual number of items that you need to answer correctly in order to pass is determined by a group of subject matter experts in conjunction with the Microsoft psychometrician. The passing score is based on the knowledge and skills needed to demonstrate competence in the skill domain, and the difficulty of the questions that are delivered to a candidate
Exam time* Seat time*
Fundamental exams delivered by Certiport 45 minutes 50 minutes
Fundamental exams delivered by Pearson VUE 45 minutes 75 minutes
Dynamics 365 exams 120 minutes 150 minutes
All other job role-based exams 150 minutes 180 minutes
MCSA exams 120 minutes 150 minutes
MCSE exams 150 minutes 180 minutes
*Note: Exam time refers to the amount of time that you have to complete the exam. Seat time refers to the amount of time that you should allocate for the exam. It includes the time needed to review the instructions, read and accept the NDA, complete the exam questions, and provide comments after completing it (if you choose to do so).
**Note Case studies are not timed separately from the rest of the exam. The number of case studies in an exam is noted on the exam introduction screen. Manage your exam time accordingly so that you are able to complete all case studies and all other sections of your exam.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.