Client management is the process of coordinating and overseeing an organization’s interactions with its clients and potential clients. The ultimate goal of client management is to build and maintain good relationship so that organization to can retain its customers. A good on-boarding process always helps to build good relations with the client.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Client Management
- Objectives of Client Management
- Introduction to CRM
- Managing Processes in CRM
- Analytics in CRM
- CRM Tools
Client Management FAQs
What are the exam objectives?
- Extraordinary communicator
- Deep understanding of organizations product
- Customer Oriented
- Problem solver
- Creative and innovative
- Focus on details
- Confidence when persuading clients
What are the career prospects after completing this exam successfully?
- Client Relationship Manager
- Client Manager
- Account Manager
- Customer Service Representative
What skills are required for this exam?
- Strong negotiation
- Influencing skills
- Good Communication skills
What is Client Management?
Client management is basically the process in which business or other organization administers its interactions with customers. The main aim of client management is to retain and maintain good relationships with its clients.
Who is the target audience for this exam?
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Client Management Professional
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.