Civil Construction Practice Exam
The civil construction manager works on inspecting, assessing, and reporting the ground report to the construction contractor. These managers also work on the safety of the workers at the construction site since the construction sites are prone to many hazards. They also make sure for the quality of the team while ensuring safety measures. Therefore, it is the duty of the civil construction manager to provide a safe and secured environment for the workers to work in.
Roles and Responsibilities
Moreover, some of the major roles and responsibilities of these professionals are listed below:
• Examining and re-engineering operations, procedures, formulating policy, and implementing safety procedures.
• To ensure that the construction work is in compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards (including OSHA, EPA, etc.).
• Analyse accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts.
Who should take this exam?
This job role is in great demand in the competitive market, with enormous job opportunities for skilled and knowledgeable civil construction managers. Therefore, people who are already in this field with a high school degree should take this exam for greater career opportunities.
• Knowledge about hazardous materials
• Office skills
• Management skills
• Design and Planning
• Safety manager
• Fire risk assessor
• Estate manager
• Construction manager
Table of Content
The Civil Construction Exam covers the following topics -
• Learning History of Quality Movement
• Learning Continuous Improvement
• Learning the Quality Concepts
• Learning Quality Pioneers
• Learning the Toyota Production System
• The Lean Process
• Learning Mudas or Waste
• Value Stream Mapping
• Learning 5S
• Learning Kaizen
• Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED)
• Learning Kanban Card System
• Total Productive Maintenance
Quality Management Tools
• Base Lining
• Learning TQM
• Learning PDCA
• Learning Six Sigma
• Cause-and-Effect Diagram
• Learning CPM/PERT Chart
• Control Charts
• Learning ISO standards
Assessment and Measurement
• Learning Service Quality Assessment
• Measuring the Service Quality
• Service Quality & Customer Satisfaction
• Learning Quality Metrics
Quality in Construction
• Quality in Construction Industry
• Learning Inspection and Quality Control
• Quality in Various Construction Operations
• Learning Common Defects and Remedy
Safety in Construction
• Construction Safety Management
• Learning Safety Documentation
• Construction Activities – Hazards and Safety Measures
• Learning Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Legal Compliance
• Learning Safety Training
• Emergency Preparedness and Response
• Learning Hazards and Risk Management
• Suggestions for Improvement
• Learning Case Studies of Accidents
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference