Cisco Renewals Manager (700-805 CRM) Practice Exam
Cisco Renewals Manager (700-805 CRM)
About Cisco Renewals Manager (700-805 CRM)
The 700-805 CRM exam is for Cisco partner's Renewals Managers to demonstrate their knowledge of the Customer Experience (CX) concepts and tools covered in the RM curriculum learning map. Passing this exam will met one of the requirements for Cisco Partners seeking a Specialization in Customer Experience.
1. Customer Success Foundation 20%
1.1 Describe the components of a Success Plan
1.2 Identify the RM responsibilities within the Success Plan
1.3 Describe the components of a Health Index
1.4 Describe the key recurring revenue financial terms
1.5 Identify the RM role across the RACI
1.6 Explain RM tasks
1.7 Describe the role of a Renewals Manager
1.8 Describe the measurements of success for the RM role
2. Business Acumen 35%
2.1 Evaluate the products, solutions, and services currently in customer’s network to help the customer to achieve business objectives/goals
2.2 Explain the value of the products, solutions and services to meet business objectives
2.3 Utilize the output from tools (such as TPV and icebreaker) to communicate customer products, solutions, and services.
2.4 Interpret the implications of key financial terms (such as CAPEX, OPEX) on customer procurement options and buying motions
2.5 Describe Available To Renew and Annual Recurring Revenue
2.6 Describe the renewal cycle
2.7 Assess the financial and service impacts of on-time and delayed renews
2.8 Develop an action plan based on renewal risks
2.9 Determine the impact of renewals related to Cisco and other products on the company's metrics
2.10 Describe contract elements that drive value for customers
2.11 Identify recommended actions for contract success
3. Leadership 30%
3.1 Perform risk assessment at T-9, T-6 and T-3 for all contracts, products and services, by leveraging data/insights from all account resources
3.2 Perform an end-to-end renewals motion with the customer, in a partnership with the account team
3.3 Identify upsell/ cross sell opportunities through renewals motion, that can deliver higher value outcomes for the customer and incremental ARR for vendor
3.4 Describe the customer’s procurement process
3.5 Explain how the customer perceives value of their IT solutions
3.6 Identify the steps for developing a renewal quote
3.7 Identify steps to process exceptions or non-standard elements of a renewal quote
3.8 Identify the steps for processing an order
4. Cisco Tools and Processes 15%
4.1 Explain Smart Accounts and Smart Licensing
4.2 Describe TPV, Cisco Ready toolset
4.3 Explain Enterprise agreements
4.4 Explain licensing models
4.5 Explain the CX Portfolio (including newly introduced offers)
4.6 Explain the deal management (example: CCW) process
- Exam Name: Cisco Renewals Manager
- Exam Code: 700-805 CRM
- Length of Time: 60 Minutes
- Exam Cost: $80 USD
- Exam Language English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.