CCNP Security (300-710 SNCF) Practice Exam
CCNP Security (300-710 SNCF)
About Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
300-710 SNCF exam tests a candidate's knowledge of Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and Firepower, including policy configurations, integrations, deployments, management and troubleshooting. In this exam, you will learn how to implement advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) features, including network intelligence, file type detection, network-based malware detection, and deep packet inspection.
Knowledge required for the exam
The knowledge and skills you should have for this exam:
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture.
- Basic familiarity with the concepts of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and IPS.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and basic routing protocols
- Familiarity with firewall, VPN, and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) concepts
The course is appropriate for
- Security administrators
- Security consultants
- Network administrators
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
- Cisco integrators and partners
1. Deployment 30%
1.1 Implement NGFW modes
1.2 Implement NGIPS modes
1.3 Implement high availability options
1.4 Describe IRB configurations
2. Configuration 30%
2.1 Configure system settings in Cisco Firepower Management Center
2.2 Configure these policies in Cisco Firepower Management Center
2.3 Configure these features using Cisco Firepower Management Center
2.4 Configure objects using Firepower Management Center
2.5 Configure devices using Firepower Management Center
3. Management and Troubleshooting 25%
3.1 Troubleshoot with FMC CLI and GUI
3.2 Configure dashboards and reporting in FMC
3.3 Troubleshoot using packet capture procedures
3.4 Analyze risk and standard reports
4. Integration 15%
4.1 Configure Cisco AMP for Networks in Firepower Management Center
4.2 Configure Cisco AMP for Endpoints in Firepower Management Center
4.3 Implement Threat Intelligence Director for third-party security intelligence feeds
4.4 Describe using Cisco Threat Response for security investigations
4.5 Describe Cisco FMC PxGrid Integration with Cisco Identify Services Engine (ISE)
4.6 Describe Rapid Threat Containment (RTC) functionality within Firepower Management Center
- Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower
- Exam Code: 300-710 SNCF
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Registration Fee: $300 USD
- Exam Language English, Japanese
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.