CIS‑Cloud Management Practice Exam
CIS–Cloud Provisioning and Governance
The exam certifies that a successful candidate has the skills and essential knowledge to contribute to the configuration, administration, implementation, and maintenance specific to the Cloud Management applications within the ServiceNow platform.
The Certified Implementation Specialist – Cloud Management exam is available to ServiceNow customers, partners, employees, and others interested in becoming a ServiceNow Certified Cloud Management Implementer.
The important domains and their topics that the CIS Cloud Management exam covers are:
1. Administration and Setup 42%
2. Templates 11%
3. Resource Blocks and CAPI 29%
4. Blueprints 2%
5.Cloud Providers (e.g., AWS, Azure, VMware) 16%
- Exam Name: CIS Cloud Management
- Number of Questions: 45
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice
- Exam fee: $150
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenarios.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference.
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.