Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management (CIS-ITSM) Practice Exam
Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management (CIS-ITSM)
About Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management (CIS-ITSM)
The Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management exam certifies that a successful candidate has the skills and essential knowledge to contribute to the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of ServiceNow ITSM applications.
Exam Name: Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management
- Exam Code: CIS-ITSM
- Total Questions: 60
- Exam Duration: 90 mins
- Exam Fees: $450 USD
- Exam type: Multiple Choice and multiple responses
- Pass Score: Pass/Fail
The Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management exam is available to ServiceNow customers, partners, employees, and others interested in becoming a ServiceNow ITSM Certified Implementation Specialist.
Exam questions are based on official ServiceNow training materials, the ServiceNow documentation site, and the ServiceNow developer site. Study materials posted elsewhere online are not official and should not be used to prepare for the examination.
Prerequisite ServiceNow Training
ServiceNow requires the completion of the following prerequisite training course(s) in preparation for the Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management exam. Information provided in the following ServiceNow training course(s) contain source
material for the exam.
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Get Started with Now Create
- ServiceNow Platform Implementation
- CMDB Fundamentals
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Fundamentals
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Implementation - *Upon completion, the candidate will be eligible to collect a voucher for the Certified Implementation Specialist – IT Service Management exam
Recommended Knowledge & Education
ServiceNow recommends completion of the following Training Course(s) and Certification(s) in preparation for the exam.
- Automated Test Framework (ATF) Fundamentals
- Knowledge Management Fundamentals
- Knowledge Management Implementation
- Major Incident Management
- Common Service Data Model Fundamentals
- Mobile Development Fundamentals
- Service Portal Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Subscription Model
Additional Recommended Experience
- 6+ months general ServiceNow platform experience
- 6+ months ServiceNow implementation experience
- General familiarity with industry terminology, acronyms, and initialisms
The Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management (CIS-ITSM) exam covers the following topics -
- Incident Management 25%
- Problem Management 15%
- Change and Release Management 25%
- Knowledge Management 5%
- Request Fulfillment 25%
- Configuration Management Database 5%
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenarios.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference.
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!