CFR-310 - CyberSec First Responder
CFR-310 - CyberSec First Responder
CyberSec First Responder
The CyberSec First Responder exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to deal with a changing threat landscape and will be able to assess risk and vulnerabilities, acquire data, perform analysis, continuously communicate, determine scope, recommend remediation actions, and accurately report results.
Prerequisite for the exam
While there are no formal, Logical Operations strongly recommends you first possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the following:
- Assess cyber security risk in computing environments within a risk management framework.
- Evaluate an organization’s cyber security posture.
- Identify that a cyber security incident has occurred.
- Collect cyber security intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs using both Windows and Linux tools.
- Analyze threats to computing environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing environments.
- Perform analysis on network assets.
- Investigate cyber security incidents.
- Provide remediation and containment suggestions in response to cyber security incidents.
- Assess and apply cyber security policies and procedures.
- Understand the cyber security threat landscape.
- Review vulnerability assessments performed on computing environments.
- Identify cyber security compliance, standards, frameworks, and best practices.
- Identify and describe basic concepts of forensics.
- Utilize log sources for continuous monitoring and detection of potential anomalies.
- Prepare for incident response and execute the incident response process when an incident has occurred.
- Domain 1: Threats and Attacks (24%)
- Domain 2: Data Collection and Analysis (23%)
- Domain 3: Incident Response Methods, Tools and Techniques (22%)
- Domain 4: The Incident Response Process (18%)
- Domain 5: Vulnerability Assessment (13%)
Exam Format and Information
Exam Name CyberSec First Responder
|Exam Code CFR-310|
|Exam Duration 2 hours||Exam Format Multiple Choice|
|Exam type 0||Number of Questions 100 Questions|
|Eligibility/Prerequisite 0||Exam Status Live|
|Exam Language 0||Pass Score Between 70% and 71% depending on the exam form|
CFR-310 - CyberSec First Responder FAQs
How many questions will be there in CyberSec First Responder exam?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
What is the time duration for Certified in the Governance of Enterprise (CGEIT) exam?
What is CyberSec First Responder Exam?
What is the prerequisite for the CyberSec First Responder exam?
How the exam scores are calculated?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
What is the course structure for the Exam?
What is the format of the exam?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
What is the passing criterion for the exam?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
For how long is CyberSec First Responder valid?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Do TestprepTraining provide practice set questions for CyberSec First Responder?
What are the recertification requirements?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.