Certified System Architect (CSA) 72V1 Practice Exam
Certified System Architect (CSA) 72V1
About Certified System Architect (CSA) 72V1
The Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) certification is for developers and technical staff members who want to learn how to develop Pega applications. This certification is the first level in the System Architect certification path and provides a baseline measurement on your knowledge of Pega applications.
Prerequisite for the exam
The only prerequisite to the exam is System Architect.
1. Domain 1: Pega Platform (5%)
2. Domain 2: Case Management (26%)
3. Domain 3; Data Modeling (20%)
4. Domain 4: Validation (7%)
5. Domain5: Information Exchange (15%)
6. Domain 6: User Interface (12%)
7. Domain 7: Application Development (7%)
8. Domain 8: Reporting (8%)
- Exam Name: Certified System Architect (CSA) 72V1
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.