Certified Quality Engineer CQE-ASQ
Certified Quality Engineer CQE-ASQ
The Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) is a professional who understands the principles of product and service quality evaluation and control. This body of knowledge and applied technologies include, but are not limited to, development and operation of quality control systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices, an understanding of human factors and motivation, familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
- You must have eight years of on-the-job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Quality Engineer. A minimum of three years of this experience must be in a decision-making position. Work experience must be in a full-time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op, or any other course work cannot be applied toward the work experience requirement.
- If you were ever certified by ASQ as Quality Auditor (CQA), Reliability Engineer (CRE), Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) , Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) , Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Experience used to qualify for certification in these fields applies to certification as a Quality Engineer (CQE).
- If you have completed a degree from a college, university, or technical school with accreditation accepted by ASQ, part of the eight-year experience requirement will be waived, as follows (only one of these waivers may be claimed):
- Diploma from a technical or trade school–one year will be waived.
- Associate’s degree– two years waived.
- Bachelor’s degree– four years waived.
- Master’s or doctorate– five years waived
The important section covered under Certified Quality Engineer Exam (CQE-ASQ) -
- Management and Leadership (18 Questions)
- The Quality System (16 Questions)
- Product, Process, and Service Design (23 Questions)
- Product and Process Control (25 Questions)
- Continuous Improvement (27 Questions)
- Quantitative Methods and Tools (36 Questions)
Enrich and Upgrade your profile to become a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE-ASQ) Exam with hundred of practice test and expert guidance. Try Free Practice Test Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name Certified Quality Engineer||Exam Code CQE-ASQ|
|Exam Duration 5 hours 18 minutes||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Exam Type Professional||Number of Questions 175 Questions|
Eligibility/Pre-Requisite Eight years of on-the-job experience in
one or more of the areas of the Certified Quality Engineer Body of Knowledge
|Exam Fee||Members $398;||Non- Members $498|
|Exam Language English||Pass Score 550 points out of a possible 750|
Certified Quality Engineer CQE-ASQ FAQs
Who is Certified Quality Engineer?
What are the prerequisite for the exam?
What is the exam duration?
How many questions will be there on the computer based exam?
What is the cost of the exam?
In which language we can give the exam?
What are the important section in the exam?
What is the passing score on a certification exam?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.