Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Practice Exam
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
About Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the highest standard of competence in the field of Accountancy across the globe. The exam is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which is the world’s largest accounting body. CPAs are globally recognized as premier accountants and are hired across industries throughout the world.
In business and industry, CPAs advise organizations around the world tax, financial reporting and advisory assistance to drive strategic decision-making and promote growth and success.
Who should take the exam?
In order to take the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam, the candidates must have any of the below-mentioned qualifications:
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants in India.
- Member of the Company Secretaries in India.
- Master of Commerce
The CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certification exam consists of the following four subjects:
1. Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
● Ethics, Professional Responsibilities and General Principles (15–25%)
● Assessing Risk and Developing a Planned Response (20–30%)
● Performing Further Procedures and Obtaining Evidence (30–40%)
● Forming Conclusions and Reporting (15–25%)
2. Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
● Corporate Governance (17–27%)
● Economic Concepts and Analysis (17–27%)
● Financial Management (11–21%)
● Information Technology (15–25%)
● Operations Management (15–25%)
3. Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
● Conceptual Framework, Standard-Setting and Financial Reporting (25–35%)
● Select Financial Statement Accounts (30–40%)
● Select Transactions (20–30%)
● State and Local Governments (5–15%)
4. Regulation (REG)
● Ethics, Professional Responsibilities and Federal Tax Procedures (10–20%)
● Business Law (10–20%)
● Federal Taxation of Property Transactions (12–22%)
● Federal Taxation of Individuals (15–25%)
● Federal Taxation of Entities (28–38%)
- Exam Name: Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Exam Fee: $775 (of all 4 sections excluding registration fee)
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice
- Passing score: 75 on a (0-99) scale
- Time Give: 16 hours
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenarios.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference.
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.