Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Practice Exam
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
About Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is a globally recognised internal auditor certification offered by The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). The certification is the optimum way to communicate knowledge, skills, and competencies to effectively carry out professional responsibilities for any internal audit, anywhere in the world.
Prerequisite for the exam
1. Part 1 – Essentials of Internal Auditing
The CIA exam Part 1 is well aligned with The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) and includes six domains covering the foundation of internal auditing; independence and objectivity; proficiency and due professional care; quality assurance and improvement programs; governance, risk management, and control; and fraud risk. Part one tests candidates’ knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, particularly the Attribute Standards (series 1000, 1100, 1200, and 1300) as well as Performance Standard 2100.
2. Part 2 – Practice of Internal Auditing
The CIA exam Part 2 includes four domains focused on managing the internal audit activity, planning the engagement, performing the engagement, and communicating engagement results and monitoring progress. Part 2 tests candidates’ knowledge, skills, and abilities particularly related to Performance Standards (series 2000, 2200, 2300, 2400, 2500, and 2600) and current internal audit practices.
3. Part 3 – Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
The CIA exam Part 3 includes four domains focused on business acumen, information security, information technology, and financial management. Part Three is designed to test candidates’ knowledge, skills, and abilities particularly as they relate to these core business concepts.
- Exam Name: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Length of Time: 4 Hours
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.