Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) (312-50) Practice Exam
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 312-50 Certification Exam
About Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 312-50 Certification Exam
The Certified Ethical Hacker exam is suitable for experts working with focus on managing computer systems and gaining access to networks, applications, databases, and other critical data on secured systems. The primary role of a CEH is to understand and develop attack strategies, implementing creative attack vectors, and imitate the skills and creativity of malicious hackers. Certified Ethical Hackers function with the permission from the system owners and make sure the outcomes remain confidential.
The C|EH v12 version updates has been developed to equips cybersecurity professionals who wish to begin their career and learn the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to manage any system issues or weaknesses in any type of target system for full proof security.
What will you learn?
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Different types of web server attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
Who should take this course?
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
Exam Details for (CEH) 312-50
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Code: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Exam Version: v12
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) (312-50) Exam covers the following topics based on CEH v12 -
Domain 1 - Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Learn the elements of Information Security
- Learn Cyber Kill Chain Methodology
- Learn Hacker Classes
- Learn MITRE ATT&CK
- Learn concept of Ethical Hacking
- Learn Information Assurance (AI)
- Learn Risk Management and Incident Management
- Learn concept of PCI, DSS, HIPPA, SOX and GDPR
Domain 2 - Introduction to Foot Printing and Reconnaissance
- Learn concept of Footprinting
- Learn Google Hacking Techniques
- Learn concept of Deep and Dark Web Printing
- Learn Competitive Intelligence Gathering
- Learn Website Footprinting, Website Mirroring, DNS Footprinting
- Learn Footprinting Tools
- Learn Traceroute Analysis
Domain 3 - Explaining Network Scanning
- Learn Network Scanning
- Learn Host recovery
- Learn Port scanning techniques
- Service Version Discovery and OS Discovery
- Learn Banner Grabbing
- Learn OS Fingerprinting
- Learn Spooking and Scannig Tools
Domain 4 - Overview of Enumeration Process
- Learn Types of Enumeration (NetBIOS, SNMP, LDAP, NFS, < SMTP, RPC, SMP and FTP)
- Learn DNS Cache Snooping
- Learn DNSSEC Zone Walking
- Learn Enumeration Tools
Domain 5 - Explain Analysis of Vulnerability
- Learn about Vulnerability Research and Assessment Techniques
- Learn about Vulnerability Management Life Cycle
- Learn about Vulnerability Classification
- Learn about Vulnerability Assessment Reports
Domain 6 - Understanding System Hacking
- Learn about Password Cracking, Password Attacks
- Learn about Wire Sniffing
- Learn about Buffer Overflow
- Learn about Privilege Escalation Tools
- Learn about Keylogger, Spyware, Anti-Keyloggers, Anti-Spyware, Rootkits, Anti-Rootkits
- Learn about Steganography Tools and Detection Tools
- Learn about Clearing Logs, Covering Tracks, Track-Covering Tools
Domain 7 - Overview of Types of Malware Threats
- Learn about Components of Malware
- Learn about Types of Trojans
- Learn about Types of Viruses and Ransomware
- Learn about Malware Analysis, Static Malware Analysis, Dynamic Malware Analysis, Trojan Analysis, Virus Analysis, Fileless Malware Analysis
- Learn about Malware Detection Tools
Domain 8 - Understanding concept of Sniffing
- Learn about Network Sniffing
- Learn about Wiretapping, MAC Flooding, DHCP Starvation Attack
- Learn about ARP Spoofing Attack, ARP Poisoning and ARP Poisoning Tools
- Learn about DNS Poisoning Tools
- Learn about Sniffing Tools and Sniffer Detection Techniques
Domain 9 - Learning Social Engineering
- Learn about Social Engineering and their Types
- Learn about Phishing and Phishing Tools
- Learn about Insider Threats/ Attacks
- Learn about Identity Theaft
Domain 10 - Overview of Denial-of-Service
- Learn about DoS and DDoS Attack and Techniques and Tools
- Learn about DoS and DDoS Protection Tools
Domain 11 - Understanding the concept of Session Hijack
- Learn about Types of Session Hijacking
- Learn about Session Hijacking Attacks ( Man-in-the-Browser Attack, Client-side Attacks, Session Replay Attacks, Session Fixation Attack, CRIME Attack)
- Learn about Session Hijacking Tools and Detection Methods
- Learn about Session Hijacking Prevention Tools
Domain 12 - Learning to evade IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Learn about Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Learn about Types of Firewalls
- Learn about Honeypot
- Learn about Intrusion Detection and Prevention Tools
- Learn about IDS Evasion Techniques and Firewall Evasion Techniques
- Learn about Honeypot Detection Tools
Domain 13 - Understanding Hacking Web Servers
- Learn about Web Server Operations and Web Server Attacks
- Learn about DNS Server Hijacking
- Learn about Website Defacement and Web Cache Poisoning Attack
- Learn about Web Server Attack Methodology and Web Server Attack Tools
- Learn about Patch Management Tools
Domain 14 - Overview of Hacking Web Applications
- Learn about Web Application Architecture and Threats
- Learn about Web Application Hacking Methodology
- Learn about Web API, Webhooks, and Web Shell
- Learn about Web API Hacking Methodology and Web Application Security
Domain 15 - Learn about SQL Injection
- Learn about Types of SQL Injection
- Learn about SQL Injection Methodology and Tools
- Learn about SQL Injection Detection Tools
Domain 16 - Learn the concept of Hacking Wireless Networks
- Learn about Wireless Terminology
- Learn about Wireless Networks, Encryption and Threats
- Learn about Wireless Hacking Methodology
- Learn about WEP/WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tools
- Learn about Bluetooth Hacking
- Learn about Bluetooth Threats and Security Tools
- Learn about Wi-Fi Security Auditing Tools
Domain 17 - Explain Hacking Mobile Platform
- Learn about Mobile Platform Attack Vectors
- Learn about App Sandboxing
- Learn about SMS Phishing Attack (SMiShing)
- Learn about Android Rooting and Android Security Tools
- Learn about Jailbreaking
- Learn about iOS, Hacking iOS Devices and iOS Device Security Tools
- Learn about Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Domain 18 - Overview of IoT Hacking
- Learn about loT Architecture
- Learn about loT Communication Models
- Learn about loT Vulnerabilities
- Learn about loT Hacking Methodology
- Learn about IoT Hacking Tools and IoT Security Tools
- Learn about OT Attacks, OT Hacking Methodology, OT Hacking Tools, OT Security Tools
Domain 19 - Learn Cloud Computing
- Learn about Types of Cloud Computing Services
- Learn about Cloud Deployment Models
- Learn about Cloud Service Providers
- Learn about Container, Docker, Kubernetes and Serverless Computing
- Learn about Cloud Attacks and Cloud Hacking
- Learn about Cloud Network Security
- Learn about Cloud Security Controls and Cloud Security Tools
Domain 20 - Understanding the concept of Cryptography
- Learn about Cryptography and Encryption Algorithms
- Learn about MD5 and MD6 Hash Calculators
- Learn about Cryptography Tools
- Learn about Public Key Infrastructure (PKI),
- Learn about Cryptography Attacks and Key Stretching
FAQs on Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 312-50 Certification Exam
1. Is taking EC Council Ethical Hacker Certification (CEH) worth it?
Yes, as this course provides you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization, thus CEH is worth it.
2. Reasons for introduction of ECE Scheme
A re-certification program is there in all the legitimate and credible certifications.
Continued competency can be demonstrated through many methodologies such as continuing professional education, examination, etc.
The fact is to ensure the consumers that the person has up-to-date knowledge thus, there needs to be a time limit for the certification.
3. Ethical Hacker: Courses, Training & Certification
Specific tools and skills are used by ethical hackers to determine how to protect computer systems.
4. What is the career Definition of an Ethical Hacker?
An ethical hacker is a computer professional who is specifically trained to test the strength of a computer network's security system.
5. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
6. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
7. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 312-50 Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
8. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
9. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
10. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
11. Am I required to retake the exam? As the exams become updated with performance-based items.
No. The skills that are tested do not change; therefore, retesting is not necessary.
12. Do the exams with performance-based questions take longer to complete?
Yes. These exams may take longer to complete than exams that do not contain performance-based items. As performance-based questions are added to exams, you may see changes in the standardized exam times. No exam, however, will exceed 200 minutes, and the maximum seat time is 240 minutes.
13. What worth do the short answer questions have?
Most of the short answer questions are worth one point. In some cases, they might be worth more than one point. In these cases, we indicate within the question itself the number of points that it is worth.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.