Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) (312-50) Practice Exam
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 312-50 Certification Exam
About Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 312-50 Certification Exam
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program is the core of the most desired information security training system any information security professional will ever want to be in. The CEH is the first part of a 3 part EC-Council Information Security Track which helps you master hacking technologies.
This course was designed to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Networks Enumeration
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypot
- Cloud Computing
What will you learn?
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Different types of web server attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
Who should take this course?
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
Exam Details for (CEH) 312-50
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Exam Fees: $850 (US Market), $885 (International Market)
FAQs on Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 312-50 Certification Exam
1. Is taking EC Council Ethical Hacker Certification (CEH) worth it?
Yes, as this course provides you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization, thus CEH is worth it.
2. Reasons for introduction of ECE Scheme
A re-certification program is there in all the legitimate and credible certifications.
Continued competency can be demonstrated through many methodologies such as continuing professional education, examination, etc.
The fact is to ensure the consumers that the person has up-to-date knowledge thus, there needs to be a time limit for the certification.
3. Ethical Hacker: Courses, Training & Certification
Specific tools and skills are used by ethical hackers to determine how to protect computer systems.
4. What is the career Definition of an Ethical Hacker?
An ethical hacker is a computer professional who is specifically trained to test the strength of a computer network's security system.
5. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
6. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
7. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 312-50 Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
8. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
9. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
10. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
11. Am I required to retake the exam? As the exams become updated with performance-based items.
No. The skills that are tested do not change; therefore, retesting is not necessary.
12. Do the exams with performance-based questions take longer to complete?
Yes. These exams may take longer to complete than exams that do not contain performance-based items. As performance-based questions are added to exams, you may see changes in the standardized exam times. No exam, however, will exceed 200 minutes, and the maximum seat time is 240 minutes.
13. What worth do the short answer questions have?
Most of the short answer questions are worth one point. In some cases, they might be worth more than one point. In these cases, we indicate within the question itself the number of points that it is worth.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.